chapter sixteen: the club

"Where do you want to go the city of light maybe?" asked Jonathan.

"Can I go get changed first come on, what should we do if we see Wayland tho?" I wondered.

"We act like everything is normal okay he can't know about anything the same with Tracy." he explained.

We walked to the exit and pulled the lever to open the doors. As normal they opened very slowly by now we realised that nobody knew there was actually knew about the library we didn't need to worry about being seen.  We walked down the school hallways ( they felt different know we knew there was more hallways in the walls).

When we got to my room Jonathan and I walked in. I strode over to the side of my bed and pressed the button to get my clothes. I chose a pair of black skinny jeans a red tank top and a black lace over top, on top I wore my black leather jacket. I did my makeup a bit more fancy then normal grey eye shadow, red liquid eye liner mascara and a deep red lips stick, beautiful.

"Wow, Eclipse you look.. um... well HOT." Exclaimed Jonathan. Eyeing up my outfit. I put on my short sword in it sheath and ties it around my waist just in case. last of all I put the necklace, bangle and ring that Jonathan got me. I hadn't realised it had been several weeks since we went to the city of light, and my burn had scared now it looked amazing.

"I'm ready now honey." I chirped.

"Okay babe were do you want to go?" he asked.

"Surprise me!" I giggled. Jonathan took my hand and we trotted down the halls before anybody could see us. Once out side we slowed down and we walked up to Jonathan's motorbike and got on. He revved the engine, showing off. And the he sped off with pushing my, long black hair, behind me.

"You okay back there babe!" shouted Jonathan over the sound of the blurring wind.

"yeah I'm fine." I shouted back to him.

When Jonathan stopped it was in a place I would never have imagined it was a grave yard. I jumped of the motorbike and looked around. I saw lots of people going inside of the graveyard they included werewolves bluebottles, sprace, vampires pixies, fairies and loads !ore weird creatures. I wondered what was going on.

"You ever been clubbing before?" asked Jonathan.

"Nope never, so that's what this is." I said in owe.

We walked in and merged into the crowds. Every body was walking down underneath a large statue of bastilias. I heard the music coming from the club it was loud it sounded fun.

"Come on you ready." asked Jonathan. i nodded. He pulled me down the long think set of stairs to a long que.

"This is going to take ages!" I complained.

"Not really I can get us in there quicker then you think come on follow me." he walked me to the front of the line said something to the bouncer and he let us in.

"How did you get us in so quick, I don't care now let go get a drink it will be my first alcoholic drink." I said dragging him over to the bar. The bar tender came over to were I was standing.

"How can I haled you." she slurred I could smell the alcohol in her breath.

"She would like a house special cocktail." said Jonathan for me. He smirked at me as the lady began to make my cocktail for me, I saw blue red purple liquids poured into it.

"Here you do have a nice evening." she chirped. I took a small sip of it and it punched me in the face the flavour of the vodka (I think). Yet I continued to drink it.

"Like it?" asked Jonathan with a smile.

"yeah its strong try." I aid pushing it into his face he shock his head."Can we dance now please." I urged.

"yeah, come on." he said grabbing my hand, I put down my drink on the bar. Suddenly a slow song began to play and all the couples entered the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around Jonathan's neck and pulled him closer to me.

"I can't really dance that well show me please." I whispered into his ear. His grip on my waist tightened and he rocked me side to side in time with the music. This was a beautiful moment that I never wanted to for get. The song was coming to the end Jonathan looked worried.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him.

"The people over there keep on staring at you they have some large weapons as well come on we should go NOW!" he replied with a shaky voice.

He pulled me of the dance floor with a jerk and we left the crowded area. I saw couples who had escaped the dancefloor to make out in private. We ran down abandoned hallways in could hear more footsteps behind us this made me run quicker.

"Hurry there close by." ordered Jonathan I have never seen him so scared "Look in here we can escape through the window." he continued. We ran into the empty room Jonathan clambered through the window first and tried to help me up, but suddenly I felt my throat tighten and I couldn't breath I dropped to the floor clasping at my neck.

"ECLIPSE!!" screamed Jonathan as he dropped back into the room. The strangers were standing in the door way one of them held there hand up.

"STOP IT LET HER GO NOW!" Jonathan shouted at the men, then the mans bend fell to his side and I could finally breath again, yet I still gasped trying to refill my lungs with air.

"There that better for you know. Eclipse not seen you for a while." Said one of the men standing at the front of the bunch.

"Who the hell are you I've never seen you before." I whimpered. Still on the cold concrete floor.

"Oh you do know who I am and I have met you many a time before." his voice was raspy and harsh upon my ears.

"Falterus the rebel clan leader not a clairvoyant not a lightbringer but the leader of the cursed creatures and head of the werewolf clans." I spat at him standing by now.

"Oh and is that a banished clairvoyant I see uhm let's think which one are you. Oh yes you are Septimus murdered a villages wise woman." I continued gritting my teeth. Falterus just stared at he, then he began to walk towards me hands behind his back.

"Eclipse I need one thing from you and you will give it to me or I will kill your friend here." he said pointing a long finger at Jonathan.

"What do you want?" I spat at him with an altitude.

"I want the book of spells Dessperace has in his desk and I want it by the end of the week." I chuckled evilly.

"How do you know about the cult?" I gasped. All he did was chuckle. The he rapped his bony hand around my throat an squeezed gently pushing the air out of my throat, o reached for my short sword and drives it into his thigh until I felt his blood on my hands and he retreated his grip.

"Arrr you arrr leave now and go get what I asked of you meet at the black gates of the palace exactly a week from now." he said as he span out of the dingy room leaving me ,with blood all over my hands, and Jonathan standing there like lemons. He looked at me and pulled me into his grip he hugged me tight until he noticed I want breathing, when he let me go. He pulled me close but this time he crashed his clod lips against mine which were even colder from lack of air to my lungs.

"Now what do we do?" we asked after I pulled away.

"We do as he asked he's a powerful man and also a man of his words so if I got get him that book he will kill you." I explained sternly. Jonathan grabbed my hand an we walked down the hallways we had previously  ran down.