"Again? And what? Have us punished again?" Chaeng said.

"Well, this is going to be a fair game." Dahyun replied as she brought an empty wine bottle.

"Dont tell me-" Mina said.

"Truth or dare!" Sana cut her. "Now both of you come here and sit on the floor."

Mina and Chaeng sighed just by hearing it, lazily, they obeyed and sat on the floor with their backs leaning on the sofa. They all formed a circle with the bottle in the center.

"Why do you even like things like this." Chaeng said in an annoyed tone.

"This is a must during slumber parties just so you know. Now let's start!" Sana said in an excited tone as she spins the bottle. Unfortunately it stopped pointing to Chaeng.

"Oh great. Luck is never on my side." She commented that made Mina laugh.

"Truth or dare?" Jihyo asked.

"Truth."

"Woah. Okay. Do you like someone right now?" Jihyo asked.

"What kind of a question is that?" Chaeng protested.

"It's a normal question. Now answer it." Jihyo replied.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then you need to drink a full cup of wine." Dahyun replied.

"What?! Hey you didn't say that's part of the rules!"

"You didn't ask. And by the way, that's on top of what we'll be drinking. We'll be passing half glass of wine to the next person for every turn. So since your the first one, you'll be drinking half glass first, then decide wether you want to answer, if not then drink another glass." She added.

"Wow, that's just absurd. You treat wine like it's meant for doing shots. You're supposed to drink it savorily you know." Chaeng complained again.

"So are you gonna answer or what?" Sana asked.

"Give me the wine." She replied.

Then Sana handed her half of a glass first. Chaeng drank it quickly. Then Sana refilled it making sure it's full. She drank it, bottoms up.

"Woah!! Yeah that's it! Bottom's up baby!" Dahyun shouted while waving her hand.

"Crazy." Chaeng put the glass down and spun the bottle. And with no luck, it pointed to her again.

"Mina drink this first." Sana gave her half glass. Mina drank it quickly.

"Now what?!" Chaeng is really annoyed. "Truth!" She said.

Jihyo laughed. "I'll ask the same question. Do you like someone right now?"

There's already a glass of wine prepared beforehand. She grabbed it and drank again.

Mina looked at her worriedly, but she just kept silent.

Chaeng spun again. She punched the floor as the bottle pointed to her again. "What the-! Truth!"

"Again, do you like someone right now?" Jihyo asked as she drank her glass.

Chaeng was about to reach for the glass but Mina stopped her. "You'll get drunk easily in that state. Just answer the question."

Chaeng clenched her teeth. "Yes!! I do like someone!"

"Hooo!!!!" The other three teased her. "You could've just answered it the first time. It's obvious anyway." Sana teased.

Mina was a bit surprised but just kept silent.

Chaeng spun it again and finally, it's pointed to someone else, Jihyo. She smirked and turned to her. "Now it's my turn to ask. Truth or dare?"