Chapter Seven-Running

Her 'friends' had suddenly become more interested in her.

"So, Bella? What's Adonis like?" Cecy asked, her voice changing a little.

"He's Adonis?" she replied, confused by her question.

"Yeah, But you're with his dreamy everything all the time. How do you even talk to him without swooning?" Arabel explained.

"He's just a friend?" Bella replied nonchalantly. She was great at lying and Arabel and Cecy were also quite easy to lie to. They couldn't see anything through those huge false lashes.

"No he's not. Adonis is too amazing to be just a friend. Unless you prefer someone else..." Cecy teased.

"I don't," Bella replied, finishing her daisy chain. She needed it for the night.

"Of course you do! Well, we'll find out later. It's getting late. Bye Bells," they chorused. Bella tried not to scoff. They weren't friends with her for who she was but rather for who was around her. And there was the spell, too.

Speaking of the spell, it was time for Bella to get to work. She took out the daisy chain and placed it on the table, chanting the healing incantation. The flowers glowed. She could feel the power radiating from so much magic but ignored the slight burn of it. She closed her eyes as she finished the chant.

She opened her eyes to see the table scorched. The daisy chain had vanished and crumbled to ashes. Her power had been too powerful. But the shocking thing was what the ashes had formed. They had formed one simple word- Adonis.

Bella ran.

A/N
Cliffhanngerrr

I deserve to go to hell for never updating. Well at least I'll get to meet Crowley and I'll know most of the people.

Also Halsey is QUEEN

Anywaysssss

Rainbow cookies for everyone

Xoxo
Anu.