The Fake Wand

*at Auradon*

No One's POV

Carlos and Jay were sleeping while Carlos's 3D printer was making Fairy Godmother's wand. Jay wakes up and sees the wand done printing.

"Carlos." Jay said, hitting Carlos on his shoulder, waking him up.

"What?" Carlos yawned, and Jay hits Carlos on the shoulder again.

Carlos looks at the wand and Jay gets up from his chair and walks up to the wand. Carlos gets up from his chair and walks up to the 3D and opens it and grabs the wand and starts examining the wand.

"Not bad." Carlos said, still looking at the wand.

"Yeah." Jay said, looking at the wand. "Let's go."

"Okay." Carlos said, and they were about to leave the room.

"Guys! What about me?" Dude yelled out.

Carlos and Jay turn around to look at Dude

"No, Dude. Stay! I'm serious, stay." Carlos said

"Awww." Dude whinned and layed down on the bed.

"I love you, buddy. Will be back before you know it!" Carlos said to Dude and they left his dorm.

Carlos and Jay walk out of the building and Doug, son of Dopey, walks up to them.

"Oh hey, have you seen Evie?" Doug asked

"Uhh........she went camping." Carlos lied

"Evie I want to live in a castle, sleeping on the ground, with no place to plug in a hair dryer." Doug said

"You know how spontaneous she is bro." Carlos chuckled a bit.

"Totally, totally." Jay laughed and Carlos laughed. "Later, Doug."

Doug walks to the dorms and Jay and Carlos turns around and Lonnie was standing behind them, with swords.

"I'm coming with you, guys." Lonnie said, crossing her arms.

Jay and Carlos started chuckling a bit.

"What? We don't need swords at the..." Jay said

Lonnie looks at Jay and raises an eyebrow.

"Waffle hut." Jay lied and Carlos looks at him with a 'seriously' look.

"Your going to the Isle to rescue Ben. Okay, its either you take me or, I'm gonna have to tell Fairy Godmother." Lonnie shrugged.

Carlos and Jay looked at each other and they look back at Lonnie. Lonnie smiled and wraps her arms around their shoulders and they started walking to the limo.

"Really?" Lonnie smiles and they walk to the limo.