[Playlist]

Here is the code for the Alice the Amazing Spotify playlist

Here is the code for the Alice the Amazing Spotify playlist. Be sure to check it out and lmk what your fave song is!

SIDE A: All About Alice

Next Up Forever (AJR)

I wanna be next up forever / So the best is always yet to come.

Alice by the Hudson (AJR)

Baby I will take you far away / Don't you know these are our golden days?

Should I Stay or Should I Go (The Clash)

If I go, there will be trouble / and if I stay it will be double.

IDGAF (Dua Lipa)

'Cause if you think I care about you now / Well, boy, I don't give a fuck!

Raise a Little Hell (Trooper)

If your world is all screwed up / Rearrange it.

The Walker (Fitz and the Tantrums)

Oh, crazy's what they think about me / ain't gonna stop 'cause they tell me so.

Sinner (Andy Grammer)

I'd just like to know that you hear me / that you're close.

Dancing Queen (ABBA)

Dancing queen! / Feel the beat of the tambourine, oh yeah.

Wonderland (Taylor Swift)

It's all fun and games, still somebody loses their mind.

White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane)

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall... / and call Alice, when she gets we just small.

Saint Bernard (Lincoln)

Saint Bernard sits at the top of the driveway / You always said how you loved dogs / I don't know if I count / But I'm trying my best / When I'm howling and barking these songs.

Hey Jude (The Beatles)

And anytime you feel the pain / Hey Jude, refrain / Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.

Circles (Post Malone)

Seasons change and our love went cold / Feed the flame 'cause we can't let go / Run away, but we're running in circles / Run away, run away!

Bang! (AJR)

So put your best face on, everybody / Pretend you know this song, everybody / Come hang, let's go out with a bang!

Cool (Jonas Brothers)

Oh, I feel like Post Malone when I get home / Sittin' there, winnin' like it's Game of Thrones / And now that we've made it / how complicated was last year?

SIDE B: Alice + Steve

Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper)

If you're lost, you can look in you will find me / Time after time.

She Had the World (Panic! At The Disco)

When I look in her eyes / Well I, just see the sky.

broken (lovelytheband)

I like that you're broken, broken like me / maybe that makes me a fool.

123456 (Fitz and the Tantrums)

I've been hoping that my dreams come true / And I'm hoping that I'll make it with you.

Location (Khalid)

Don't take advantage, don't leave my heat damaged / to understand that things go a little bit better when you plan it.

Ribs (Lorde)

You're the only friend I need / Sharing beds like little kids / Laughing 'til our ribs get tough / but that will never be enough.

It's Nice To Have A Friend (Taylor Swift)

Twenty questions, we tell the truth / You've been stressed out lately? Yeah me too.

Wouldn't It Be Nice (The Beach Boys)

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older / Then we wouldn't have to wait so long?

Crimson and Clover (Tommy James & The Shondells)

Oh, now I don't hardly know her / But I think I could love her / Crimson and Clover

Somebody to Love (Queen)

I just gotta get out of this prison cell / One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord!

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (ABBA)

Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?

Without Love (Hairspray Soundtrack)

Without love life is like...a week that's only Mondays / Only ice cream, never sundaes / like a circle with no center / like a door marked Do Not Enter!

Blinding Lights (The Weeknd)

I been on my own for long enough / Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe.

Wait a Minute (WILLOW)

You left your diary at my house / And I read those pages / Do you really love me, baby?

Jumpstarted (Jukebox the Ghost)

Off to the races, got my love jumpstarted / The only one I want is you / Say it again!

{Updated June 24, 2020}