13. suspension and release

Start from the beginning

He ran his free hand down your bare stomach, leaning down to press a kiss to your forehead. "Mm, you're doing so well, sweet girl. Hold on just a little longer and Daddy will let you come."

I have been holding on! You wanted to shout at him. But you bit your tongue - literally. If you yelled, it would surely earn you a bruised bottom and a denied orgasm. You could feel it, though. Searing through you like molten lava, threatening to burn you alive. Your chest began to heave, and as Bill looked at you, he saw the slightly panicked expression on your face.

Instantly, he turned off the vibrator, partly because he couldn't hand waiting any longer, and partly because he knew you were nearing the end of your rope. He set the handheld wand aside, reaching up to gently stroke the side of your face, praising you yet again. "You're being so good for me."

You nuzzled your warm face against his hand before his touch was gone, leaving only a soft rush of air in its wake. The sound of him unzipping his pants had you throbbing, knowing that in a few short moments, you would be filled to the brim.

When he came back into view, he was completely bare, and you watched through hazy eyes as he reached down, lazily tugging at his cock before situating himself between your legs. In that moment, he wanted to tell you to beg for it, as he often did. But he wanted to see just how long you could stay silent.

Leaning down, he pressed an open mouthed kiss to your lips before suddenly sliding into you, your own arousal providing more than enough lubricant for him. "Look at you," he hummed, "soaked and ready for my cock."

You pulled at your restraints again, leaning up, hoping he'd kiss you again. But he ignored your silent plea, placing his hands on either side of your arms, holding himself up as he began to slowly thrust into you.

He couldn't help but groan deeply at the feeling of you, so snug and warm around him. He knew it wouldn't take long for him to reach his end, and he was glad that he'd edged you so much, because that meant you'd finish right along with him.

He brought his mouth down to your breasts, sucking and biting as he picked up his pace, fucking into you more deliberately. Beneath him, you were trying desperately to keep your mouth shut, to remain silent as he carried on. But he was making it damn near impossible. He felt so good, filling you deliciously, each ridge and vein brushing against every last inch of you.

You closed your eyes, the sensations bubbling up within you growing too intense, enough to draw tears. They began sliding down the sides of your face and into your hairline, hot and wet. You moved in tune with him, rolling your hips, wanting and needing more. You were getting close, and you knew that he would let you come soon enough. In the beginning, he'd told you that you would only be allowed to come when he was inside you, and now, your sweet release was so close you could almost taste it on your tongue.

Bill was getting rougher, a little faster, a little deeper. He was making noise freely, groaning and growling, filthy words swimming through your head, telling you how good you felt, how wet you were. You wanted to scream, cry, wail. You weren't sure how much longer you could hold out. You were biting your cheek so hard you could taste copper in your mouth.

Then he was all but pounding into you, hard and fast and unforgiving, and you couldn't hold it in anymore. A scream bubbled up in your throat, and you let it free, filling the room with the shrill sound. That's when Bill stopped, going still as could be. When you opened your eyes, he was looking right at you.
He grabbed your face roughly, forcing you to keep eye contact. "What the fuck was that?"