36. she's my collar - roman godfrey

WARNINGS: femdom, mommy kink, pegging, spanking, orgasm denial

The engine of the expensive sports car hummed a little too loudly, and the rain spattered against the windshield a little too heavily, prompting the young millionaire to turn on the windshield wipers, which only served to add to his irritation.

His body was tense in the driver's seat, back pressed stiffly to the leather seat. He could be doing so many other things right now. Terrible things, like draining the blood from some poor, unsuspecting bastard's veins. But instead, he was driving with a specific destination in mind. A place where he wouldn't get himself into trouble.

His knuckles were white as he clutched the steering wheel, and he loosened his grip as he noticed this. "Get a fucking grip," he whispered to himself.

He knew he wouldn't be able to fully relax until he was in her presence. Lately, she'd been the only calm in his life. His beacon of light in the midst of the storm. When he was with her, he could think clearly.

She knew he was coming. He'd texted her after he got off work that evening. Need you. Be there in 10. When she'd received the text, she immediately began preparing the atmosphere. What Roman meant by saying he needed her was that he needed to be owned. When he walked into her home, he expected to completely let go of his worries and responsibilities and let her take the reins.

No one else knew about their relationship. No one else knew that after hours, Roman Godfrey could be found kneeling at her feet, behaving as her submissive, obedient pet. And that was just how he liked it. Roman didn't have to worry about being judged or ridiculed for needing this sort of dynamic. He could simply be himself.

When he arrived at her home that night, she would greet him like she always did. He would step into her home to the ambiance of candles and soft light. He would leave the emotional baggage that had accumulated throughout the day at the door and melt into her presence like wax beneath a flame.

As he pulled into her driveway, he took pause, killing the engine and gazing at her house. It was quaint, nowhere near as grand as Roman's own home. But to him, it was the most comforting sight in the world. He wished to share this life with her. A normal life by all accounts, where he wasn't Roman Godfrey. He was just a regular guy. A father, maybe even a husband, too.

His reverie was soon cut short as he finally moved to climb out of the car. His stomach fluttered in anticipation as he walked up to the front door. He knocked twice; and within moments, the door was coming open, and she was beckoning him inside. He complied, ducking into the house.

She had the lowlights on, keeping the atmosphere calming, free of harsh light. Roman could already feel himself relaxing, a certain calmness washing over him. After she closed the door, she sidled up to him, leaning in close as her hand idly slid over his chest.

"Do you want to talk about it, precious boy?" She asked, but Roman shook his head.

"I just want to forget about this fucking day for a little while," he confessed.

She hummed in understanding, and then leaned in close, manicured fingers resting on his jaw as she turned his face towards hers. "Go to the playroom then, pet. I'll be there in a moment."

Roman nodded, knowing how he was meant to reply. "Yes mistress." But as he moved to head upstairs, she caught his wrist.