chapter 6

It was Varun's birthday so Tanvi wanted to give him a surprise. She wanted to propose to him.
She decorated her friend's hostel room. With colorful candles and ordered cake.
She invited all his friends. And said to keep it a secret.
Someone called Varun an emergency occurred and said him to come quickly to girls hostel room number 46.
He ran there everything was dark.
And then there was light.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

They all enjoyed the party.
But at 2 am all left Varun thank Tanvi for the surprise.
Tanvi hugged him and said, "I LOVE YOU."
Varun was shocked at first he also loved Tanvi a lot.
But he said "I can't forgive a person who insulted my dad. But I love you too."
She asked for his forgiveness and told her she will beg forgiveness from his dad too.
They again hugged each other.

But Tanvi heard a click sound. She turned around but no one was there.

Next day...
There was a picture of them all over WhatsApp. And it was mortified as naked.

Tanvi misunderstood it as Varun did it to take revenge on his dad again.
She cried and went back to her home.

Varun tried to call her but she didn't respond. Her dad was furious on her nd he arranged marriage with Vivek.

Varun wanted to know who did this.

The next day there was a practice exam in college all students were said to keep there cellphones and bags outside.

Varun thought of a plan he could check Tanvi's phone who send her the pic first and could get the source of pic.
So he left the exam in between and went out of the class.

He went and took Tanvi's cell phone.
And saw it was sent by Vivek.

He was confused about why Vivek agreed to marry Tanvi when he saw this pic and how even he got the pic.

Before the engagement, Vivek was getting ready...
Varun entered and gave a hard punch on his face. Again he punched and Vivek was on the ground with blood.
He said to say the truth. And Vivek admitted that he made the picture but said u can't prove it to Tanvi as u have no proof.
Varun said "I made a video of our confession" he dragged Vivek to the party and made him confess the truth in front of everyone.

TANVI ND VIVEK HAPPY EVER AFTER...💓💓💓💞