chapter 5

AFTER ONE WEEK...
Varun was traveling with his father in a car. He was really happy as he completed the project which will help him to get his scholarship for further studies.
'Oh, dad I forgot to take them back up of my file from college. Can u please drop me.'
'Of course but will ur college be open now?'
' yeah. They open for a little longer for students' practice. I will go to the lab and take my back up.'

In the computer lab, Tanvi and Vivek dated all the files from Varun's system by hacking the computer. And they ran away but Tanvi left her cellphone near Varun's computer.
When they were running away Tanvi remembered she left her cellphone.
She ran back to the lab.
She was shocked.
She saw Varun laying on the floor with his nerve cut.
She took her cellphone and ran away.
She was really frightened that day.

She was sitting on the couch in her room she saw a white shadow coming towards her.
She screamed but no one was at home that day. Shadow was clear to her now it was Varun.
She shouted u r dead how come u r here.
she was frightened she almost fainted when he said 'I m not coward to die I m alive but I want to make u feel the fear which I felt when I saw my computer crashed. You even don't know u destroyed my life. I don't know what I will do now.' He went back.

The next day Tanvi was walking through the hallway when he heard. Varun apologizing to the principal. It was the last day of submitting the project. The principal gave him only  2 days' time for the project.

She was regretting her mistake.
She thought of a plan. She went to the computer lab and she tried to recover the file.
When Varun came.
'What r is u doing?"
'I m just trying to help"
'U have done enough now get lost"
'Pls at least give me one chance."

But there was a click sound and notification came that all the files were recovered. He was very happy and in excitement, he hugs Tanvi. They both felt happy.

But on the other side, Vivek was looking at them. He was jealous.
HE WANTED TANVI...