PART 20:

The Clifford's was a upscale family they stayed in a three story completely fenced in home in a middle to upper class neighborhood. Mrs. Clifford owned a few hair salons while Mr. Clifford was a big time well respected lawyer. They were high school sweethearts they had there second child which is Tasha (15) shortly after moving to Greenfield crescent 16 years ago. Shirley came from money so she helped Rob thru school so he could become the successful lawyer that he is today.

The Clifford's never really associated with anyone in the neighborhood in fact they hardly even ever had visitors. Shirley walked around like she was a goddess with her nose turned up like she lived in a glass house. Rob spoke but kept it very brief. He always seemed a little weird he seem like he was a little off very strange.

After putting him thru law school Rob proposed to Shirley. They got married right before there third child rosey was born. See everyone in the neighborhood only saw to kids so they thought that was the only kids that the Clifford's had. Wrong see when Shirley and Rob first started dating back in high school she got pregnant. But with the image that Shirley was forced to carry by her family , Shirley and robs son now became labeled as Shirley's little brother. Delilah Shirley's mom said that Shirley was to young to care for a child and with there families image she said NOBODY and she meant NOBODY WAS GONNA FIND OUT ABOUT IT.

See Shirley knew all about Robs (Mr. Clifford) fetish for men and little boys , because it started out with there son.