PART 17:

"OMG ZOEY " Mema Zoey yelled and ran to her arms. He raped me and told me he killed my mom at the hotel. All Mema could do was look down at the floor at her oldest brother Paul she couldn't imagine what he went thru that turned him this way. A house full of sisters only one boy he never in his life tried it with any of them. I guess you really never know someone's true  intentions. Mema lifted her leg up so far and kicked him in his nuts and yelled SICK BASTARD. Zoey and mema waited til the police got there and did a report it was ruled self defense. Just as the police was wrapping up there report detectives Parker and Morales came up. Hi mrs Roberts remember us? Yes I do she Replied. How may I help you? Well we just wanted to inform you that from the hotel surveillance and the semen we removed from your daughters body that your brother Paul Roberts is responsible for her death . He is also the number 1 suspect in the fire investigation that killed his wife and daughter . As the coroner wheeled Paul's body past the detectives they both look at each other then at mrs. Roberts. Detective Parker looked back at them wheeling Paul's lifeless body in the hurst and said I guess all dogs have there day. Have a good day Mrs. Roberts and they proceeded to there car.

Even tho the day was filled with so many emotions and so much pain Zoey still managed to smile she couldn't let her brother and sister see her down. As mema heads to bed after all the mess that occurred that day she couldn't help but to think about her brother laying lifeless on that floor or the fact that he raped her daughter then to find out he killed his wife and raped and killed his own daughter. This man was a monster and she knew that her father was to blame for it. See her dad was another Paul but only her dad never touched the girls he only touched on Paul.