its not all sunshine and rainbows in reality

Links POV

        I forgot I wasn't alone anymore. I was so pissed off! Why can't I have privacy but Dark can? Every time I hear "weird noises" coming from the bathroom I don't check up on him! Now I'm stuck explaining to him why I did this. He's scary when he's angry.

      "THAT'S BULLSHIT! YOU WERE SAYING MY NAME" he yelled. I hugged my pillow and started to cry. "YOU'RE SUCH A GOD DANM BABY!" He said walking over to me. "NO PLEASE! DON'T HURT ME AGAIN ILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO" I was screaming. I clutched my pillow tighter and looked at him. "Come…bastard" he said. I got up and slipped some boxers on. "Leave the pillow" he said. I nodded and followed. He took me into my weapon room. I was scared. "Wh-what are y-you g-g-going to do to m-me" I said shaking. He took off his shirt. He had cuts all over his body. He got into one of the drawers and pulled out a long handled dagger. "This one's my favorite! It will be yours too. I was so scared. Oh Gods he's gonna cut me. He grabbed my wrist. "You're gonna love this" he cooed followed by maniacal laughter. He scraped the dagger across my wrist making it bleed. He carved words into my wrist. On one arm it said "Dark's bitch" and on the other it said "I love dark". I was in such shock I didn't even blink. He pulled down my boxers. "Since you like to masturbate more than take cock, this is for you" he said pushing the handle of the dagger in me. He pushed and pulled at it for a good five minutes and then left the room. Locking me in. "Don't move" he said as I heard him walk away. I couldn't feel anything but there was blood everywhere and I wasn't able to move. He cut too deep and he's probably gonna leave me to die in here.

I told you Dark was insane :(