my first

Warning: this contains very detailed gay sex so grab your tissues and if you are a pussy the next chapter will be out soon and will have less sex *lennyface* also I will say it now it is in Link's point of view

"You have to keep this a secret okay" I said crashing my lips against his. He hesitated for a moment, then he melted into the kiss. The kiss lasted what felt like hours but only lasted a few moments, we both separated only to connect again. He licked my bottom lip asking to enter, I declined hesitantly. I felt him smirk into the kiss. "I've been waiting for this moment for years link, please let me do as I wish" he whined, breaking the kiss. I nodded and let him in, our tounges fighting for dominance. My tongue slid against his as he pushed mine, causing saliva to drip down my cheek. He pulled away slowly as the string of saliva broke between us. "This feels wrong" I said, a look of worry plastered to my face. "But it feels so right at the same time" I continued, my expression had less worry. "Don't worry bud, everyone gets nervous their first time, I'm even a little bit nervous myself" he whispered in a soothing tone. We kissed again, it was more heated then the last. Our tounges danced together dominantly as my hands wandered around dark's body, blindly but skillfully taking off his white pants. The kiss ended as dark slowly unbuttoned my work shirt and slipped it off. He traced his fingers across my muscular body. The sensation of his fingertips slowly tracing across every inch of my torso was finominal. I groand slightly, making dark smirk. He sat on top of me and started kissing down my neck, making me groan louder. He became viscous, biting and leaving a hickey marks all over. He kissed down my stomach and stopped at the hem of my pants. He looked up, and sighed. "Well these are in the way aren't they" he grumbled hastily pulling off my pants and throwing them on the floor. My long erection floped out of my pants as I bushed a deep crimson. "You're such a naughty little whore" dark groand in the deep seductive voice I love. "Going commando in your work clothes is very slutty" he sighed tracing a finger down my chest. "Why is it such a problem, I'm comfortable and nobody notices" I said in a sassy tone. He shrugged and then slipped off his white shirt, leaving him only in his undergarments. I stared in awe at his toned body. His sexy pecs and his four pack abs, and I even snook a glance at the very large tent poking out of his boxers. "St-stop staring, I'm not th-at hot" he sputtered blushing. "You're so cute when you blush like that" I said smiling. He rubbed his arm. I couldn't just sit there anymore, I let out a terribly loud moan to tell him to do something. He stood up, and I stood up too. He dropped on his knees and kissed the tip of my cock. I let out a small grunt, the new feeling was enjoyable. He greedily forced all 10 inches down his throat, sucking and bobbing his head at a very fast pase. grunts and groans filled the room as well as a musty sex smell. "Dark I feel like I'm going to cum" I said as a feeling I know well of came to me as I released my hot love into his mouth. I heard him swallow hard. "That taste good" he muttered, licking his lips. I let out a satisfied groan and layed back down on the bed. He took off his boxers and got on top of me. "Do you have any lube or something like that" he asked tilting his head. "No, I don't" I replied shaking my head. He nodded and grabbed my dick. He squeezed and jerked it making precum squirt out. He rubbed my precum on his dick and placed it at my entrance. "You ready" he asked. I nodded as he slid in. Pain flowed through my body as he forced himself through my virgin hole. I groand in discomfort as he slid out a bit only to force himself back in again. He rubbed my sides to soothe me then continued to thrust. "St-stop it FUCKING HURTS" I yelled. He stopped but he was still inside of me, it felt horrible. We sat there for about 10 minutes and then the pain melted into pleasure. I grabbed his hair. "Move" I groand and rolled my hips. He thrusted in and out of me at a quick love making pase. He grunted and mumbled things like "you're so tight" and "oh fuck" and I moand loudly. He thrusted harder each time and it felt soo good. "DARK" I screamed as he hit my sweet spot very hard. He grunted and hit the same spot over and over again. My legs started to shake and I felt like I was going to have an orgasm. "I'm so close" I moand as my legs shook more violently. "Cum on my f-face" he grunted. I started to jerk off and had a leg shaking orgasm all over his face and chest. I felt something warm fill up inside me. Dark groand and collapsed beside my shaking body. "Holy shit, that was amazing" he breathed. We both laughed in unison, falling asleep shortly after...

An: yay I hope ur happy with the lemon, it took a long time to edit and revise, I had to write it on paper but SOMBODY just had to read it (my parent) so ya that is all AND REMEMBER stay gay!!!!!! God I miss doing that XD