✓ Chapter 3

Começar do início

"Mistake.." he was a bit shocked when Mina called his full name, he then looked at her but she was glaring at him.

"I'll give you money"

" Ck.. I don't need your millions"

"Really? how will you stay alive then? Babies need medication, tools, toys and more many... Will your waitress' salary be enough for all of those?"

"It's still early for those, right now I just want my father to wake up healthily"

"Stop hiding behind your finger, I will send you money monthly till I die but stay away from me."

"Ha..You are still accusing me for being a whore, If you are not certain that he is your child why are you care about the money?" she fired back.

"Correction, just till you give birth and I'll do a DNA test"

She actually laughed a bit "It's so amazing how you keep running away from your responsibility"

"It's my responsibility when it's confirmed that the baby is actually my son otherwise, it's not"

She shook her head and looked away...

Not so much passed when her mom came carrying a plastic bag with some cakes and water in it...

"Mina sweetie you should go home, tomorrow you have work, You need to rest" mari offered.

"No I'll stay here with you and dad"

"No, go and rest, and I will go home by the morning"

Mina sighed, she is indeed tired... it was a long stressing day and the pregnancy is making it worse.

Chaeyoung was smoking outside when he saw mina coming out, he stepped on the cigarette and rushed to her "Going somewhere?"

"Home"

"I'll drive you"

"NO!" she raged "You asked me to stay away so just leave me alone! Dont make me remind you that this happened because of you! If you didn't called me being 'WHORE' infront of him, He wouldnt be here!!" she shouted and hit him.

"FINE!" he replied coldly and went to the car his grandpa left.

Mina forced herself not to cry and walked to the sidewalk, it was almost two in the morning, the weather was cold and the streets were empty, she sat on the bench waiting for a bus. stopped in front of her, Chaeyoung lowered the passenger's seat window. He really couldnt leave her then..

"Get in" he didn't has to scream for mina to hear him, she looked at him then looked away, praying for a bus to come faster but her prayers weren't responded as Chaeyoung grabbed her hand and forced her to sit beside him.

"Seatbelt!" he ordered and she compiled, he revved up the engine and drove off.

The ride was so calm and silent, Mina was so tired and fell asleep in her place. She was resting her head on the window, he was stealing glances at her but didn't even care or smiled. He just kept driving silently until they arrived.

Before he could call her she woke up, she bowed her head to him "Thank you for the ride and goodnite" he watched her went inside the building. He blew air from his nose and drove to the mansion then headed to his room, and bump his body on the bed. 'She is one tough girl', then dreamland caught him..

--------------

Unlike Chaeyoung's night, the morning wasn't calm. He was awaken by his grandpa's voice yelling.

Taejun was holding his iPad and yelled at Chaeyoung to wake up "HEY!!!! STUPID!!!! WAKE UP!!!!1"

Chaeyoung sat up and tried so hard to open his eyes "What's wrong????"