New Revelations

I woke up the next day, feeling slightly confused.

I didn't understand right away why I was suddenly confused, so I didn't give it too much thought. I changed clothes, tried to brush my already untamable hair and heading out for breakfast. I was starving! Well, they don't starve me, but I'm hungry!

"Hey, Rachel!" I waved at my interlocutor, Will Solace. He came to me, looking slightly confused but I hope it's nothing important or serious.

"Hey, Will! How are you this morning?" I greeted him back. I always tried to have a good relationship with the Apollo kids, as his father is my patron and stuff. Plus, they have no blame their father is an immature jerk.

"Good, good... Is any chance we could talk later? It's important..." He said to me. I looked at him, but nodded. "Thanks, I have Archery lessons to give after breakfast, so afterwards?"

"Sure, but... wouldn't you rather talk about it when we have breakfast?" If what Will wants to tell me is important, I could sit at his table today...

"I rather not let the others find out... It would shock them too bad..." I raised my eyebrow, but, nodded choosing to say nothing. Will waved me goodbye, before I picked my food. I had decided on some toast and cheese for today, and decided to offer some to Athena, hoping that her logical and rational thinking could help me along the way. Then, I went to sit with the Romans.

"Good morning, Reyna." I sat next to her, as she was the only one awake that early. Reyna looked at me, as if she was thinking what was up to before nodding. "We haven't had the proper time to talk, so I guessed you wouldn't mind..."

"Of course not! And you're right, we haven't had the proper time to talk." She agreed with me, smiling. "So, you know everyone around here?"

"Some more than others. Who are you interested in?" What I was missing! A girl using me as a matchmaking agency!

"No one in particular, though I'm interested in knowing a little bit of everyone... including you." I raised my eyebrow, but chose to say nothing. "For example, that girl with the bandana on her head..." She points at Clarisse, who was smacking the back of Chris' head. "Is she her girlfriend or something?"

"Dating, definitely dating." I said without thinking. I took my toast and bit it. "It would be really weird to find someone who isn't taken... Unless you count younger than 12, when they still think cooties are a real thing..." I found myself saying, making Reyna laugh a little. I shrugged, smirking. "And most of Aphrodite- Venus' kids like to have more than one relationship a year, so they're forever single." I explained to her.

"Piper's not like that, right?" She pursed her lips, looking at the Aphrodite table, where Jason was guiding Piper and standing behind her, while she sat down and said something to him, smiling.

"Piper is a diamond among them. Rare and exotic. Just the kind Aphrodite likes..." I tried to relax her, smiling. "I like that you're concern for Jason, but I assure you that both of them are gonna be together for a long time..." I patted her hand gently.

"Y- yes. That- that's a relief..." She sounded indecisive, but said nothing, finishing my breakfast in peace.

"Hey, would you like taking a walk by the beach?" I offered her, thinking she needed some kind of distraction. She nodded and we got up from the table, just in time for Octavian's arrival, who looked at me in a very weird way. I blinked a little, surprised by it, but it was gone the second he sat down to eat. I glanced at Reyna, who shrugged it and we went to the beach.

We didn't talk much, probably that suffocated her a little, so I decided to be a silent friend, just in case she wanted to shout and scream or even start crying. But no, Reyna was very collected and gazed the horizon once in a while. Finally, she looked at me, kind of nostalgic.

"Must be nice to have freedom..." She mumbled. I said nothing and rather allow her to talk her heart out. "To be whoever you want to be, without caring what the others think of you..."

"It has its ups and downs." I admitted to her, making her look at me. "Sure, I can reinvent myself as many times as I want, but I think that comes with the benefits of being a teenager, right?" I wasn't really sure where this was going to, but I tried to be supportive.

"I guess I never had time to be a proper teenager..." Reyna explained to me and I found myself nodding. "I had to grew up very fast and proper all the time, guess I don't actually know what it is to be, um... loose?" I smirked and wrapped a friendly arm around her.

"Well, that's not hard to recover yet. You're young, and you have a Legion under your command, yes. I won't even deny their existance, but Reyna..." I turned to look at her, serious. "Do you think your friend would be comfortable around you if you haven't discovered yourself? Would your mother be happy that you haven't discovered the proper way of being you? And I know you Romans don't have much contact with your gods and stuff..." I continued talking before she could interrupt me. "Trust me when I say, if you're not happy with yourself, no one will be."

Reyna stared at me after my short, yet I think inspiring speech that I should take as an advice too and grabbed my shoulders with both hands. I thought that she was going to give me a hug, that I was more than willing to give back, but she caught me a little off guard.

She leaned over and kissed me.

Not a proper kiss, more of a peck, but it seriously caught me off guard, making me stand in my place like a statue. After I stared at her in surprise, she smiled and simply, left me there. I had to blink fast to make the blood reach my brain, but when it did, I had one thought only.

Aphrodite, what are you playing at?!

----

Morning, guys...

I really don't have much to share, plus my strength is leaving me quickly... I feel so tired lately... Like, seriously, I want to lay in bed and read all day! Not good for daily me... Will any of you be watching the SuperBowl? I have to wait to see JT performance later...

Anyway, here are the chapters of this week!

Rise of Ouranos (ReWrite) (former collab with LordNitro): 1 chapter.

Maidenhood (adopted from TheColorofBoom): 1 chapter.

Sis/Bro, Your Shadow is Hot!: 1 chapter.

Quest: Matchmade (former collab with Hugs6): 1 chapter.

Masked Hearts (former collab with Hugs6): 1 chapter.

I'll see you next weekend!

xoxo, SilverHuntresses