" You wanna sketch me right? "-1

I was sketching shirtless Louis sitting in drawing room while looking at the picture that was in front of me in my phone screen

I was sketching shirtless Louis sitting in drawing room while looking at the picture that was in front of me in my phone screen. He's so beautiful I thought to myself smiling at my half completed work.

"HEY BABE!" Louis came shouting from bedroom making me shook a little bit due to his sudden screaming.

"Hey!" I smiled at him while he came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Whoa! Another sketch? This house is gonna be filled with all the sketches you made of me!"

"I can't help if you can't stop being beautiful. So..."

He gave me his the most adorable hedgehog smile.

"What 'bout you? If u stop beingsexythenmaybeIstopgettingwildthoughts!"

"What?"

"Nothing...why are you drawing from that picture?" He knows that I know what he just said.

"You wanna sketch me right?" He took of his shirt making me smirk at him while watching his perfect body.

"Your model is in front of you" he striked a sexy pose which made me chuckle and scream inside

This guy was making me so needy af. I wanted him to pin me to the wall and do all dirty. I drew his abs with details even though getting distracted by his perfect butt. He was doing it intentionally! Urgh! I just smiled at him while he was making that sexy face to hide how aroused I was.

"I'm done babe." I said as I finished sketching the sexiest animal ever.

"Oh let's see..." I walked to him to show it.

"Y/N, this is amazing. I think you deserve a reward."

"You're rewarding me for the first time to sketch you."

"Reward for your patience babe."

He dropped the sketch book and lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his bare waist. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Did I made you wait for too long?"

"Sure you did." I smiled at him.

He smiled and started kissing me again. It started getting rough. Meanwhile we were tasting each other's mouth, he turned around and dropped me on the couch. He entered his tongue again into my mouth and so did I. We broke the kiss and he kissed my jawline. I could feel his warm breath near my neck which gave me tingles before he tressed his lips on my neck and my sweet spot. I could feel his hands touching me everywhere while my hands touched his smooth chest. He removed the only oversized shirt I was wearing which obviously belonged to Louis. I wasn't wearing a bra and was left only in my panties. He started rubbing pussy while kissing my collarbones and then started sucking my boobs.

"Aah Louis!" I let out a gentle moan.

He grabbed and massaged my boobs and then sucked and licked my nipples. He stood to remove his trousers and boxers which exposed his huge and hard member. Ultimate turn on. I sat so that my hands reach to rub his dick. I decided to tease him by sucking his balls and then licking his entire length.

"sss...suck it babe! Plz!"

I take his entire length in my mouth and start to go in and out. He tugged my hair strands behind my ear and pushed my head so as to fasten my speed. I deepthroated while he kept moaning and throwing his head back.