You Ain't Shit!!!

Start from the beginning

We left for school, we were 5 minutes late. In class I couldn't help but wonder if Tyga pond my ring or gave it to the next bitch, like he bought it. We made it to school which classes went by slow so I, decided to get on Facebook, and Instagram for a few. My grandmother was still on my mind I remeber when she gave it to me I swore I'd never lose it. A thought came to mind I still had my moms husbands phone number in my phone. He is the warden of the prison they locked Tyga in so I begin texting him.

*Text Convo*

-Hey pops how you been? I know we haven't talked in ages, but could you do me a solid?

Pops- Mar Mar!? Hey little one how am I? No how are you?

-Good good for the most part. Can you do me a favor? I have a friend thats incarcerated in your prison, Im not on his visitors list, but I would like to be, but just for today, then I don't want any further contact.

Pops-um...well whats his name? Or Inmate number?

-Don't know his inmate number, but Michael Stephenson is his name.

It took pops about five minutes to text me back.

Pop-yeah ik him Ill schedule you for a five o'clock visit today

-thanks pops how's my mom doing?

Pops- your welcome, but that you need to find out for yourself.

-your right I will eventually, and thanks.

*End of Convo*

Lunchtime swung around, and my baby came to my class to get me, how sweet. We held hands in the hallway. People was watching us all over the place, student's, teachers, and parents. I guess we were a cute couple. 

"If they want a show I'll give em a show" I say stopping in the call for a little PDA (Public Display of Affection) I turned Roc around and frenched him in moving traffic. Some showed love some showed hate who gives a fuck, I don't.

We entered the lunch room and I sat down, Roc went and got our lunches. "Wassup Shamari" a dude with pigtails said sitting down. "Um wassup, do I know you?" I say giving him the side eye. "Naw but I know you, your my boy Rocs girl Shamari" he says.    

I side eye him again. "You must be that boy Rayan he always hoop with" I say with a smile. "Yes that me just call me Ray Ray or Ray" he says. Roc comes back with some extra cheesy nachos for me, and a burger and fries for himself.

"Lil hungry ass" says Ray to Roc "Nigga you would be hungry too if you sat through that boring ass math lecture too" says Roc with his lip turnt up. Ray an I laugh at Rocs facial expresssion. Once we were all done eating we walked around the school.

This girl name Tasha walks up to Roc, and hugs him like I wasn't even there. "Tasha don't do that I have a girlfriend" says Roc sprightly pushing her. "Oh its like that?" says Tasha. "Yeah bitch its like that" I say stepping in. "Ok ok calm your tits" she says walking away switching. I was about to snatch her up by that cheap ass hard weave ponytail she had, but Roc pulled me back.

"Let it go this time baby, she just mad that she aint you" he says kissing me. We went our seperate ways and headed to class. The last two hours of the day dragged on, they were finally over.

Once Roc and I said goodbye to our friends, and were in the car I tyrned my attention on him. "Bae I need to ask you a favor, I talked to my moms husband he is the warden at the prison I asked him to put me on Mikes visitors list just for today, because I want to confront him about my ring and hope he hasn't sold it.

Chresanto didn't like the idea at all, I could tell by his silence. He drove me to the jail, and I kissed his lips. "Dont sweat it bae I'll be back in a jiff" I said closing the car door. 

"Your here to see who?" says the prison guard. "Michael Stephenson" I say raising one eyebrow trying not to get irritated. "Oh Tyga? You on his visitors list?" Says the guard laughing. "How professional" I mumbled under my breath referring to the fact he called him Tyga.  "Whats that miss?" he says. "I said yes, yes I am on his visitors list" I say to him.

"Your name?" he says "Shamari" I answered. "Ok miss Shamari first we haft to check you for any weapons or contraband" he says beginning my search. "Ok all clear, give us 5 minutes, and he'll be out" says the guard walking away.

Another guard came to get me, to take me to the visiting room. As I walked up to the visitors area, I could see Mike with a smirk on his face. "Long time no fucks with" he says.  He sits down, and so do I. "Sooo what brings your pretty ass to this side of town?"he says smiling.  

"Save the bullshit Mike" I say getting serious. He had a completely shocked look upon his face. The expression faded, because I guess he takes me for a fucking joke. "You know I don't fuck with you, so boo boo this visit is" STRICTLY BUSINESS" I said pissed.  

Tyga looked so dumbfounded, because he's not use to me defending myself. "Woa somebody done grew some balls since I've been locked up" say Tyga clenching his jaw. "Naw I just learned to stop taking shit from weak ass pussy ass woman beating ass niggas" I said trying to go hard. "But thats beside the point though, I want to know where the fuck is my birthstone ring my grandmother gave me? Its missing and I know you know where its at" I spat. "I dunno what you talking about" he says leaning back in his seat.

For a itsy bitsy second I believe he didn't know, that is until he smirked at me. I got up in a rage. "You ain't shit!" I scream as I storm out the prison.