•one shot story•

•Chanrose one shot written by me [chaeonnie]
•Title: I watch her fall for someone else

•Chanrose one shot written by me [chaeonnie] •Title: I watch her fall for someone else

---

Chanyeol's POV

She's my bestfriend, more like my everything.

I rely on her, a lot. She became my world while I only became one of the nation of her world. During high school, mostly our close friends would think that we are dating since we're really close to each other but whenever someone tease us, there will always be a barrier and that's the word 'Bestfriend'.

I tried, I tried to tell her my feelings but every time I would try, it's always wrong timing. One time, i was about to confess but someone confessed too and got rejected. That moment, I saw the pain from the guy who got rejected and I can't take to see myself being in that situation and you know what's worst than the rejection? It was our friendship breaking down.

I can imagine myself being only her best friend for the rest of my life but I can't imagine myself without her in my life.

So up until now, I still can't find a strength to tell her how I really feel.

"Is everything ready?" I asked her sister, she nodded and looks at the corner where the door suddenly open and saw her smiling to everyone.

She was wearing her wedding dress and was holding  the flower while his father was beside her who was so proud to Rose.

Our eyes met and she smiled.
I tried to smile, trying to hide the tears that's going to fall down. In order to hide it, I quickly photographed her.

Many times,

Hundred times,

Thousand times,

I collected pictures of her, a lot. Ever since she came into my life.

But today,

This day,

Would be the last time I will take a picture of her because starting from now on,

Someone will do it.

Someone who's not me.

and that someone will be her Groom.

----

😂😂😂 Got bored.