We're Out!

They grabbed each others hand and "are you ready?" Lizzy looked down at the lounge "i'm ready" they got ready to jump and..."HEY!!~" the wizard yelled, nut before he could get his wand out of his cloak , "one..two.. THREE!" they jumped and hit the lounge  tumbling onto the floor. they giggled in relive "we did it" Bella said getting up swiftly and following Lizzy towards the window, the wizard shoot a purple lightning flash at the girls missing them by millimeters right before they slipped through the bars and ran.

"i

"i...i can't run anymore" Bella said panting "ok.. 2 minute break "Lizzy said sitting down on the grass, Bella gave her an annoyed look " fine" Lizzy sighed "five minutes" . "i cant believe we ran that far" Bella said looking over her shoulder across the lake at the old mansion ,"me neither".... "ok time to go" Lizzy  got up and started to walk "hey wait for me" Bella sprinted up to her  "whats with you?" Bella grunted "nothing, its just we don't want to get caught again we have to get as far away as possible and find you dad" Lizzy gave her a pleading look and the two just kept walking for a wile in silence>

                                                                                           ..............

"you know, I'm glad we made it... together" Bella said, Lizzy sighed and said "me to" and hugged her. "so were are we now?" Bella said looking at Lizzy "i know this place....." Lizzy looked around "Bella look, its the cave were close" she grabbed Bella's hand and started hoping down the hill were they had gone with her dad. they gt down the end of the hill and then Bella started to lead Bella because now she had remembered. The girls ran towards the town, Bella grabbed Lizzy sleeve "look" she pulled of a poster that was taped onto a lamppost "its us" Lizzy said "how long were we gone?" they looked at each other and the paper. "come on we'd better go" they put there heads down and walked down the street towards Lizzy's house. Bella opened the door and they both went up to her room and closed the door "there not home, what do we do?" LIzzy said to Bella "all we can do, wait".... *4 hours latter* "what are we supposed to do, give up?"   "no but  we have to consider that the-"  "they what, that there dead? hu?" "no,no but-"    ;"hi mum, hi dad" Lizzy said walking down the stairs stopping halfway.....