wizards lair

They ventured through the cave turning and twisting round every bend in fill finally coming to a stop standing confront of one big Rocky wall. Wondering we're they would go next the wizard wAved his staff and the girls staring in amazement only blink to find themselves in the wizards cave.

The floor was covered in dirt and had a pattern in the middle at first glance it looks like carpet but if you look closer it had been painted there were shelves surrounding the whole room all 2 story's high,from books to bottles to poisons to skulls.some of the books in piles around the room everything covered in dust. And in the middle of the room layed a big massive open book on branch that had grown out of a pot and the soil seemed to glow.

"Why are we here?" Bella asked "you know not we're you are or why you're here"the wizard said scaning the books "um, ya' think!" Libby was now absolutely infuriated by the wizard constraint riddles. As the wizard scanned the books Libby realized that her head was still bleeding and so was Bella leg. Her vision is becoming blurry as she looks for some sort of rag to stop or at least help stop the bleeding on her head and Bella knee.

But before she knew anything ,she woke up to find Bella shaking her "LIBBY!?Libby pls wake up!"she pleaded "what??" Libby said confused looking around she had almost forgotten we're she was before Bella said "he's making something!!"