the cave p1

"There's a lot of rocks in here Bella, can we go back please?"wined Libby stumbling over almost everything rock."No why would we, this is awesome" " but I've already fallen over half a dosen times.."Libby continued, "we'll be there soon come on, we're going on an advent-" Bella was cut of by a loud BANG of a rock not far up ahead. The girls dived behind a corned and peered around to see what had made such a loud sound, "shh" Libby said to Bella who was muttering to herself "what do you think I'm doing?" Bella said whispering with frustration, "just be quiet ok" Libby knew it would never end if Bella didn't have her way.

A crystal ball came from a bend around the cave, two hands reached down but did not touch the ball but levitate it. The girls were amazed to see that the ball not only being levitate but when levitated shines a very bright white light,so bright the girls are forced to look away.

But when the light dimmers stands the truly fearsome wizard. "So that's where the light came fro-" Libby quickly put her hand on bellas mouth, as the wizard sharply turned his head spun around and stared into thin air before peering around. "Evil!!Evil!!" The bird wouldn't Bella was nearly in tears before Libby grabbed Bella and ran, they ran faster and faster..........