Maiya X Terrence

Maiya x Terrence

You're Not Alone

Chapter One:

Maiya was in Terrence's apartment on his couch with a blank expression on her face. She was having a hard time thinking about what happened. But could she ever tell someone how She feels? No. She never lets it out. Ever.

Terrence walked in elated. "Hey, Maiya. Watcha doi-" He paused and saw his best friend's face. He knew something was up.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing I'm fine." She said with a slim smile.

"Are you sure?" He said worried.

"Yeah....I'm sure..." she said, spacing out. "Okay then." Terrence began to walk away, only to turn around again, knowing that she wasn't okay.

"No." He snapped.

"No... what?" She responded gloomily.

"I don't think you're fine. Tell me the truth." He said.

"Okay, I'm not fine. There. Happy, numbnuts?" She growled.

"Damn! I already knew you weren't okay, but you didn't have to up and disrespect what's between my legs like that." He said with fake sadness. It caused Maiya to laugh a little, but it wasn't enough to make her happy.

"So you're still not going to tell me? If you don't want to, you ca-"

"I can't, Terrance! I just can't!"

"You can't or you just don't want to? Maiya, I'm here to listen to anything that's wrong with you, but I won't know unless you tell me!"

She finally burst into tears, "I CAN'T DO THIS!"

He looked in shock, for this was the first time he saw her crying.

"You can't do... what anymore?

"I have all these powers and I act tough as hell, but inside- I'm afraid....and I don't know if I can save you all, and we might lose. But we can't, because...."

"Because what?" Terrence asked.

"Because... I don't want to lose you." she looked up with tears running down her face, "I don't want to lose you, because... I love you...."

He immediately went up to her and kissed her on the lips. He looked at her and was about to kiss her again, she stopped him by putting her hands on his chest, "Wait, what're you doing?" Maiya asked confused.

Terrence lifted her chin, "Just shut up, and let me..." He began to kiss her more. As they kissed, their bodies landed on the soft couch next to them, with Terrence on top of Maiya. She moaned lightly while they were kissing, their tongues exploring each other.

She grabbed him by his T-shirt, and looked into his eyes. He looked at her and knew where she wanted to go: his bedroom.

So he picked her up, with her legs around his waist and carried her to the bed.

Chapter Two:

Maiya straddled Terrence's lap as they continued to kiss again, then Terrence shimmied to the center of the bed with Maiya in his embrace. She began to take off her spaghetti strap tanktop, exposing her small chest and part of her hourglass waist.

"Woah." Terrence looked at her in awe, while Maiya redden in embarrassment. He began to feel on her breasts, making her moan and blush with excitement. He started to play with her nipples, rubbing each one with his fingertips and vigorously flicking his tongue, sucking on them.

She moaned as he continued to play with her breasts and started to rub on her through her shorts, causing her to arch her back and start leaking out of her vagina. It was to the point that Maiya was wet and shaking from the stress building up inside of her, which caused her to bite her lip.