The Honeymoon Epilogue

18+ Mature. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

This is a preview of the epilogue part of the story. Enjoy 😊😘...

Chapter One:

Chaos was in the living room of their castle, watching a basketball game. Laura walked downstairs in search of her husband, and saw him jumping in excitement as if he was watching the game in person.

"Babyyy, come here." Laura purred, trying to get Chaos's attention. Chaos paid her no mind, for he was too caught up in the game to hear his newly wedded wife's call. She walked in and then called his name again, "Chaos!" Again, nothing. The final time when he didn't respond, she stood in the middle of the television.

"CHAOS!" Laura screamed as she put her hands on her curvaceous hips. "Laura! What're-Oh...." He was in awe of what was in front of him, or better yet, how she was looking right now. She had on a two piece red laced lingerie that she bought for a very special occasion. "Do...you like it?" She said.

"No... I don't like it... I love it." Laura blushed at his response. "Why don't you come and sit here?" Chaos said, patting at his lap. "Um....okay..." Laura blushed as she sat down on his lap. Chaos couldn't take it as he wrapped his arms around her smaller, softer body. Just being able to breathe her scent in, the kind of shampoo she used, the soap she used to wash her body- it was enough to cause him to erect.

Once the game went on commercial, Chaos began kissing Laura all over.

"Chaos....what're you doing?" Laura said in a startled tone.

"What does it look like I'm doing." Chaos said bluntly, and began to kiss her on the lips. She closed her eyes and began to enjoy the moment. He moved down to her neck. "Ah..." she moaned softly. Chaos and Laura both stared at each other, and Chaos quickly swooped her up in his arms and carried her upstairs to their bedroom.

Chapter Two:

Chaos climbed upstairs to their bedroom. Laura loved the feeling of being held in his arms. Once they arrived, Chaos gently placed Laura on their royal king sized bed, and started where they left off. Chaos began to kiss her more, this time adding tongue. His moist tongue slipped into her mouth. It caused Laura to moan louder than before. He took a breath and looked at her in a trance. Her eyes and body language screamed that she had been seduced completely.

"Oh Laura, you're so fucking beautiful...." Chaos chuckled. He then kissed on her neck, leaving red marks. "Ahh..." Laura moaned. Chaos then began to take off her bra.

"Wait! Let me do it..." Laura shyed away. She then took off her bra, covering her breasts away.

Chaos slowly moved her hands away and pinned her back down on the bed softly. She gasped, knowing that her chest was fully exposed.

"You have very beautiful skin..." Chaos stared in awe.

"No! Don't look!" Laura said, covering her upper body once more.

"I can't do anything if I don't. I'll just move this..." Chaos said moving her arms again. Her face blushed a bright red as she saw Chaos staring at her more.

Chaos blushed, "Sorry if I become rough. But, Laura...."

He began to caress her breasts and move them around, causing Laura to squeal in excitement. He began to suck on her nipples.  "I still can't believe this, that I'm now holding your breasts." Chaos said, squeezing her right breast.
He then began to suck on her left breast's nipple, and began to play with the right's with his fingertips.