Moving day (⚠️SMUT⚠️)

Marks POV

We got to (Y/N) apartment it was so neat and tidy I was actually going to be embarrassed to show her my place I have props (for YouTube purposes) everywhere and chica's toys were scattered Everywhere in my bedroom.
"So where are your boxes (Y/N)?"
"Umm there should be some in my bedroom."
I replied by walking in to her room. I felt my face get red as I walk in her room because the first thing I spot is a pair of black Lacey underwear. I smirk and grab them and run back down the hall. She's bent over packing stuff into boxes I wave them in her face. She quickly gets up and smacks my chest playfully "MARK!!!!!" "I'm sorry urmmm I-I didnt know I set t-those there." He smiled "it's okay princess." He said it with great lust and desire in his eyes. I let out a faint moan at this new dominate side of Mark. "Excited much?" He said looking down at my legs that were molded together trembling. All I managed to squeak out is "y-yes..." he grinned again with lust in his eyes, my eyes scanned his body my eyes stopping at his erection. I slowly walk over to him grabbing on to his belt loops, he let out a small whimper...
⚠️WARNING SMUT AHEAD⚠️
I bring him into a kiss and he cups my cheek, his hands move down to my sides grasping my hips with a firm grip. He presses our body's together and I gently sway my hips against his erect member, earning a groan from him. I smile and break the kiss I lead him to my bedroom and push him down onto the bed. I slowly climb on top of him and sit on his area. He groans slightly, he sits up and kisses me again, he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance I oblige and let out tongues dance around until I start to grind my hip onto marks member he moans and I smile feeling him tremble a slight bit knowing I'm getting to him. I get off of him and he whimpers from the loss of friction, I slowly start to undress myself until he says "s-stop being such a tease (Y/N)."
You smile you are now just in your panties and bra. Mark smirks as you get on top of him as soon as you sit on him he bucks his hip and whimpers, you can feel him pulsating underneath you this only turning you on more.
You take off his shirt and bit your lip at the sight you start to feel yourself getting more and more wet you slowly unbutton and unzip marks jeans he bites his lip harshly you are now dripping with anticipation and you take off his jeans and you put your finger tips under the brim of his boxers taking them off in one swift motion. His fully erect member springing up and hitting his lower abdomen. He grabs you waist and flips you both over leaving him in charge now. He slowly unclasps you bra and slides of your underwear leaving you both completely out in the open. He gets on top of you and grabs his throbbing erection slowing sliding it in between you wet folds you moan "M-mark?" He hums in response "s-stop...."
He gets off of you and looks at you with confusion "what's wrong baby?" You feel a warm tear run down your cheek "hey don't cry (Y/N) what's wrong?" You look up at him slowly only to find him completely concerned you feel kinda bad for stopping him "mark I-it's just that it's m-my first t-time..." he smiles and says "don't worry babe I'll go slow okay..."
"Okay." He pushes his tip in to you "this is the only way your going to feel pleasure is just to get it out of the way ok?" You suddenly feel more worried but you trust mark so you allow him to proceed "O-okay." He slowly slides his full length into you you wince at the pain "o-ow mark it hurts." He replies " I know babe I'm sorry." As you start to move around gently while he's inside of you, you get used to his size and give him your consent "o-okay you can move now." He gladly proceeds and starts to thrust in and out at a slow pace "f-faster." Mark grins and starts going faster as he begins to slam in to you you scream feeling a wave of pleasure hit you "MARK!!" He groans at you saying his name he soon finds you g-spot "F-FUCK MARK RIGHT THERE!!" He slams into you hitting you g-spot every time you feel a pit forming in the bottom of you stomach, you knew you were close.
Mark moans as you say "M-mark I'm c-close." He says "cum whenever your ready babe." You release you load onto his member then mark thrust into you a few time more "ahh fu-fuck (Y/N)!" He says as he pulls out releasing his hot sticky load onto you lower stomach he rolls over next to you and you cuddle him he wraps his arms around you soon pulling the blanket over the two of you. The two of you are still panting from the experience. "I love you (Y-Y/N)..." you smile from his remark " I love you t-to mark." You both fall asleep not having a care in the world so what if your neighbors heard your moving anyways!

I'm sorry this was a shitty smut like I have said before this is my first book/work on wattpad so trust me it will get better in the future I promise! And also another side/authors note you might wanna buckle the fuckle up for the next chapter or few! !bye!