A shocking surprise

Your POV
You were at PAX east at the "Markiplier and friends panel". You have always thought Mark was a good looking guy, honestly you thought he was hot.

You couldn't stop staring at him. Your eyes lit up and a grin spread across you face every time you saw him, whether it was on a screen or at a panel. Jack was walking down the isles of the theater taking runner ups. Which basically means someone he chooses that waves him down can go up on stage and do a task,game, etc. with the people on the stage.

You quickly jumped up out of your seat flagging him down, he pointed at you and said "This young missy in the red shirt"!
You thought as you giggled 'I am not young I am 25 jackaboy!'

You thought 'oh my god is this happening am I actually going to be on stage with the markiplier?!'

You ran down the isle and got to the steps leading up to the stage, you were greeted with Marks smile, You quickly felt you face heating up knowing that you were blushing you quickly turned your head not wanting to be called out by Mark, Ethan, Bob, etc.

You ran up to Mark and stood next to him the biggest grin on your face.

You were standing next to you crush, your dream boy!

You quickly snapped out of your trance as you felt I finger poke at your arm, It was Mark trying to get your attention.

You blushed a violent shade of pink as you realized all eyes were focused on you.

Mark asked you your name, you opened you mouth but nothing came out until you finally spat out "(Y/N)" Mark grinned, this made your heart melt.

A few minutes went by and you had noticed something... Mark couldn't stop staring at you.

You blushed once more. But Ethan said something that made you heart sink in your chest. "Well, thank you for joining us (Y/N) you may go back to your seat." Marks expression changed from a giggly 5 year old grin to looking like he had witnessed a tragedy right in front of him.

But shortly after you departed the panel ended everyone applauded and cheered as the show ended. You got up and walked to the door just as you were about to walk out you felt something grabbing your wrist it made you jolt forward in surprise. You quickly turned you head to see what it was you were shocked. You studdered

M-mark?