One big question

Just a disclaimer this isn't the "marriage question" MARK IS NOT PROPOSING....YET!!

It was time for another panel and mark asked you to go with him.
You agreed so you pack you bags and head to Boston.
-time skip on the plane-
You and mark sit on the plane your a bit nervous because you have never been on a plane before! You and mark sit and you wrap around his arm, your nails digging in his skin
"You seem tense babe, you okay?"
"S-sure it's j-just that I've never been on a p-plane b-before."
He laughed,you hit his arm "It's not funny Mark!"
"I'm sorry it's just I'm excited!"
He replied
"For the panel!"
You asked out of curiosity
"Sure you could say that."
His comment only making you More curious
"Okay?"
He cuddled you his touch comforting you
You both ended up falling asleep knowing you had along ways to go before you landed in Boston.
-...sorry another time skip to the panel...-

You watch Mark walk up on stage being reunited with bob, wade, jack, ethan, and Tyler.
They all huddle together and nod and break saying let's do this
Making you laugh as the panel started the lights dimmed and mark came in to the spot light only making you smile more you were so proud to be his girlfriend!
"Hello everybody my name is markiplier and welcome to Pax prime!"
The crowd cheered and this made mark grin
"Today I'm joined by Tyler, bob, Ethan, wade, Felix, and jack!" They all bowed "say hi guys!"
They all said there hellos and the show went on
About to hours went by and mark looked at his watch suddenly looking panicked, he motioned to the gang and the all stood.
"One last thing before we go today, I don't know if all you know about her but this amazing woman came into my life 1 year ago today." The crowd cheered as Mark smiled. The guys all lined up on the very front of the stage the order was Ethan, Tyler, bob, wade, jack, Felix, and then lastly mark.
Mark went on " I love her with all my heart and I have one very big question to ask her this evening, he motioned to the guys and they started talking

E-Ethan B-bob W-wade T-Tyler J-jack F-Felix M-mark

E: (Y/N)
T:will
B:you
W:move
J:in
F:with
M:me?
As you started to comprehend the words in you mind your face lit up your eyes traveling to mark who was now holding a rose and a spare key to his house. You ran up to the stage and embraced him you whispered in his ear "yes..."
His eyes lit up and he screamed at the top of his lungs to the audience "SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!" The audience roared with applause and whistles as the panel ended and you and mark went to your home to start packing up your things you were so excited word could not express how much you loved him right now.