Yeen Know - Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Sheela

Damn, Keyshia and em livin rough as fuck! They struggling more than they did when I was little and we was struggling hard back then. I can't have my little sister livin like that. I wish she'd come live with me but this is where she'll rather be.

I walked into Walmart and got a basket. I went on a couple of food aisles and got what I think they'll like. I got them some meats and then I went to get them some house hold items. As I got some cleaning supplies some girl kept lookin at me.

"Goddamn, bitch you starin harder than a muthafucka." I spat. She looked at me and then looked deeper.

"You look familiar." She spoke.

I raised my eyebrow. I don't know this bitch, dafuq she on?

"Sheela?" She questioned.

I stared at her to see if I could recognize her but, I couldn't. Who the hell is she?

"Lawd, where the hell have you been?" She said walking closer.

"Renae?" I questioned.

"Yass bitch, it's me." She smiled.

We chuckled and hugged tightly.

"Oh my god Sheela! I aint seen yo ass since 8th grade, you just up and left a bitch like it wasn't nothin." She spoke. I laughed.

"Yeah, I had to move but I missed you. Mane you changed, look at you! You got all tall and developed." She giggled and grabbed her breast.

"Girl, they fake." She giggled.

"But if anybody had changed you did. You got a lil color to you now, you ain't that lil light piss color girl from middle school no more and you packin somethin vicious in the back. Is that real?" She went on.

"Yes ma'am, this is all me." I chuckled.

"How is everything, where you move to?" She asked.

"Shid everythings Kosher, I live in Atlanta but how about you?" I asked.

"Aw really? Atlanta, that's wassup but I'm not so good. Mama past away 2 months ago." She sighed.

"Awww I'm sorry, that's sad to hear. What happened?" I asked.

"She was murdered. Mama was just ...she was just out on the porch." She cried. I pat her on her back.

"C'mon Renae, you can't be cryin in this store." I sighed. She nodded and wiped her face.

"You right." She agreed.

"Huh give me yo phone, you call me so we can go out one night ight. You can't be out here cryin and shit bruh." Renae chuckled.

"Bruh? Damn Sheela you really did change. You used to be so quiet and proper." She laughed.

"Yeah, but uh lemme see yo phone." I asked. She passed me her phone and I put in my digits.

"Huh." I said passing her phone.

"If you need me I'm just a couple hours away." I said.

"Thanks Sheela, I'm glad to see you again." Renae smiled.

"Me too." I respond and walked to a check out line.

I went back to the house and mama wasn't there yet. I brought in the bags and helped Keyshia put the food up.

"Thanks Sheela." Keyshia smiled.

"Nah, I had to do it." I respond as I sipped some juice.

"Keyshia you know if you need anything, you come to me right? I don't give a fuck how big it is you come to me. These muthafuckas ain't gon do shit for ya." She nodded.