First Photo: First time we met..

Start from the beginning

" Well yeah, I do really like to do that too. But it doesn't really matter anyways right..? " I said.

" Alright..I guess I'll let it slide, but more importantly I inviting you because I know you really love art so much! You're gonna love the new paintings in here! " Aya grabs onto the handle, pulling it then lets me go inside first and then goes in herself.

The art gallery was big, full of paintings that did bore me, I may like art but it doesn't grab my attention well.

" Isn't it..normal? " I said, walking to look over the paintings with Aya.

" Well, you could say that..it seems like nothing interests you today..? " Aya said, looking at each painting.

" Hm..I guess so..? But it's strange how there's like..nothing special about it..? " I said, being truly honest with Aya.

" Hm Hmm..it's true but what painting can you even like? " Aya questioned me, walking over to the painting I see.

But it is a good question..what painting do I like..? Well, to me..I actually love horror and I don't even know why. I watch horror movies in my apartment, a lot of blood and guts. Maybe that's the reason I watched too many horror movies. But the main answer is..nothing, no painting that I like.

I just need something like a horror painting, anything that deals it horror and I will love it. Trust me.

" ..Honestly, I don't really have a favorite so..yeah. " I reply to Aya's question.

" Oh...I see. If you like I could order something at Starbucks to cheer us up! " Aya said.

" Sounds good to me, get me a strawberry smoothie okay..? " I said, giving her my order.

" Alright! I'll be leaving now, I'll be right back. " Aya walks away from me, going to a Starbucks that's close to the art gallery.

And then, I was alone, looking at each painting that doesn't surprise me. It was pretty much boring to me, and when I was about to leave from the last painting..

" Ugh! It's digusting! " Some random person said, leaving out.

" Huh..? " I look over, seeing a crowd leaving from..something but what?

" I never want my kids to see this! "

" Never show this again! "

" What even happen to your old photos!? This is stupid! "

Everyone was commenting on something, and then leaving out of the art gallery..but I didn't leave. I want to see what everyone disliked.

I walk alone..nobody was there, but just one painting..that just absolutely caught my eyes.

A painting of a woman..with her butterfly wings out of blood..it was terrifying and yet..I loved it.

Whoever even made it..it was amazing. Out of all the paintings, this one caught my eye. With that creepy background but it reminds of death..like my parents.

Then I look down, the name of the artist who create this gruesome yet amazing painting..

" Stefano...Valentini..? " I said.