Ch.8 bullies

Midnight's POV

So today at school Mrs. Snowed In talked about 'cutie marks' and I don't even have one! Now that I meantion it there's not many fillies or colts that have cutie marks in our class. Odd! Last year I was the only one!

She talked about how we have to wait for our cutie marks,and that they take time. I already knew that but why THIS long?

Mango's POV

My birthday is in one week, and I want to invite fillies and maybe some colts in my class to a sleepover. The downside is that I don't know any pony ! I guess I could just invite all the B.F.s to the party. ( B.F.s are Blanks Flanks). Ok so today I will ask some fillies and colts with no cutie marks to the party!

Pretty much every pony agreed to come so I'm pretty excited!!! The filly with wonky eyes wants to come. So does a colt with Jolts (pony beats). I hope my Auntie Cherry Pie won't mind hosting my party!

Midnight's POV

The filly that looks like pinkie pie asked me about going to a sleepover. I love sleepovers just like the next pony, but my parents have to talk to hers first.

This one filly named Diamond Dazzle was making fun of my eyes during recess and that I'm a blank flank! Then out of no where 'Gamer Glitch' stood up for me. " Do you think she chose to have odd eyes? Huh?" she says all tough and stuff. "And so what if she's a Blank flank !! I think the best fillies are! That just means she's full of potential! she could be any thing she wanted and you are stuck with diamonds! She honestly is better than a lowlife that spends their time making fun of other ponies like you!"

Then Diamond Dazzle looked down and I felt a little better. Then, as expected, she add a little smart mouth responce. "Well at least I know what I will be! You little foals are so stupid that you don't even have a special talent!"

Now that was rude. Then all of a sudden Diamond punched her right in the face hole. Then GG's nose starts bleeding.Then she punches back. Then they get into a full on fight! Then the recess supervisor sends GG to the Princibals office! Not fair! Diamond was being a turd and GG got blaimed for it! I'm surprised I didn't punch her.