Chapter 24

"A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless drama over and over again"~Lauren Conrad

Yasmin's POV:

A guest who loves to show up unannounced? His baby sister? He has a sister? What do I really know about the guy I am living with? This guy is mysterious. Anyways, it does not really matter, because she is still a guest. I need to tidy up the house again and just cook for Incase. Imagine she comes here and she doesn't have anything to eat? That's not how I was raised. Malik said it was alright, that we were going to a restaurant tonight. So should I still cook? Yeah I mean it's always good to have extra food right? Or not. Anyways I cooked some food and finished tidying up the kitchen. I took a quick shower and when I was drying up my hair, I heard a phone ringing. I look on the bedside and find a new rose gold iPhone. Whose phone is this? The answer was obvious since the caller said 'My hot and amazing hubby' with weird emojis, at the same time a weird picture of Malik was appearing by the time I took the phone, the call had already ended. I shook my shoulders and go down the stairs. The sound of heels against the marble floor did not go unnoticed.

"Zayn Malik Qureshi, get your dumbass down here right now. I can't believe this I can't believe you" shouted a woman facing the stairs. How did she get in?

"Hello, Malik is not here what can I do for you miss" the last part came as a shock. The woman in front of me was around the same height as me and looked like those people from the magazines. She had curves right where they were supposed to be. With her brown hair on one side, it looked like every man would fall at her feet with just one look. Was Malik one of them? No no, why would I think that?

"That guy, I can't believe him, he changed the house pin, thinking that I couldn't hack it. He is such a dummy" she said scowling. At least now I know how she came in. "Not only that, he did not tell me that he got married, I had to find it through Sebastian, can you believe it?"
Huh? Sebastian Tony or someone else?

"Oh my God you are even hotter in real life, I love the hair is it natural?" She asked invading my personal space.

I moved around to leave some space between us "I am sorry, may I know who you are?"

"And that Yasmin, is my baby sister" said a voice behind me, I turned around to find Malik standing next to the door

"By the way, how did you get in?" He asked looking at his sister. When he said baby sister, I imagined an 8 year old, not someone my age

"Come on Malik, I told you I am not a baby anymore. Can't you see all of this" she added gesturing her body

"Please don't remind me" he said sounding traumatized

"Oh shut up, I am Swa by the way and you are Yasmin correct?" She asked facing me. I couldn't open my mouth so I just nodded

"I feel so bad for you, for marrying my dumb brother. He is such a caveman" she sighed.

"I completely agree" I grinned much to Malik's dismay, I am quite happy to have a girl my age and on my side

"Come on Swa I am not that bad, I knew you were the one ruining my image"

"Trust me brother, you are doing that on your own" she yelled before taking my arm and bringing me up the stairs, not before I saw him running his hands through his hair. Good for him

After opening my room, she left my arm and was just looking around the room

"I can't believe he did not change anything in the room"

"But I kind of like it" I told her honestly, gesturing her to sit on the bed

"So, I know my brother is really dumb and stuff, but I hope he hasn't been too mean to you?"

I laughed at this. Too mean? I guess she does know him "Yeah he wasn't that bad"

"Good. Because I was going to kick his ass."

We smiled at this. "So, you are his sister? I am sorry but I did not hear about you" I said trying not to sound mean

She laughed at this. "You know, I am Malik's half sister, his dad had an affair with my mom, while Malik was young, and so my mom got pregnant and I was born, I did not meet Malik until his mom passed away. He was ten and I was like around two or three. I am 19 by the way. Anyways I used to see him a lot when I was at his Dad's house. You know, he always protected me. He is different when he is with me, or with anyone he cares about. All this bad boy attitude is his way of protecting his heart. Don't let it fool you, He is a good guy at heart."

I now see her ressemblance with her brother, the same gray eyes, I guess they got it from their father

"I am not giving up on him" I added with a smile. I know she is being sincere with me and just like I imagined it, Malik is putting up a front

"Enough about that talk, so how is my nephew or niece?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows

I chocked on my saliva "I am sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not expecting"

"Don't tell me you guys did not..."

I stared at her with wide eyes before shifting uncomfortably on the bed "Well this is kind of awkward but no, not like that"

"Oh My God, I can not believe this, because from the looks of it, you like him and he likes you. So what's the problem? And you guys are even married so?"

"I don't think he likes me like that you know"

"Oh please, even a blind man can see the looks he was giving you downstairs. I think you just need to show him that it's okay. I think he cares too much for you, he needs the green light"

"I don't know... what do you suggest"

"Well we should buy this and that tomorrow morning. I have the perfect solution" she said sounding too excited

"Which is?" I asked raising my eyebrows

She just tap her finger on her chin before looking at me with a grin "Operation seduction. Because sweetie, I think it's time to seduce your dear hubby"

~~~~~~~~
I am back 😊. A chapter to celebrate 1k of reads. I don't say it often but thank you guys so much, the votes and comments, they really mean a lot to me

So, What do you think about this chapter? Malik's sister? I see her as Zendaya, what do you think about it?

Please Vote and comments your thoughts. I would like to hear them, also, they motivate me to update :)

~ChocolateLoverQueen

January 7th, 2018