The Story of the Wakahaka Incident

Start from the beginning

The room grew silent for a moment as they looked to each other.

"Well that would probably have been smart, but how stupid wouldn't it be to explain to another person that he turns into a giant cockatoo every full moon" Shion calmly stated as he looked to the floor.

"Incredibly stupid, you just told us" Cecil stated shortly looking to the white haired idol.

Heavens avoided eye contact for a solid minute.

"So you are telling us that there is a giant cockatoo on the other floor?" Natsuki asked.

"A Wakahaka" Kira corrected him.

You rolled your eyes at that.

"Cockatoo, Wakahaka, whatever, is it dangerous?" Ren asked.

"As long as we don't anger it, it's not" Eiichi stated.

"And how do we not anger it?" Syo asked.

"We feed it peanuts" Yamato explained.

The room once again fell silent.

"And what if we don't have peanuts?" Ai asked.

"Then we die" Kira stated bluntly.

You all looked to the black haired idol with wide eyes.

"We what?" Tokiya asked in an uncertain voice.

"The Wakahaka only stops when it is offered peanuts, give it anything else and it will chase you" Yamato explained as a shiver ran down his spine.

"Well then, guess we have to get some peanuts" Reiji stated as a matter of fact.

"Otoya and Eiji, you run to the nearest store and buy all the peanuts you can find" Ren ordered the two younger idols and they nodded at the orange haired man.

Just as they were about to leave Cecil spoke up, "Wait where the hell is Nagi?"

"Crap it already got to him" Eiichi stated in a far too calm voice.

"What?" Syo asked as he stared at the taller male.

"You will be missed brave soldier" Eiichi stated once again as he put a heart to his chest.

"Dude what?" Syo asked again, but he was cut off in his confusion when you all heard a clank from the double doors. Something was trying to enter the room, but it failed to use the handle and was instead knocking on the round brass handle on the other side.

You all stared wide eyed at the big doors as the noise stopped for a second before a big bird wrecked it's head through the tree door with its beak, and squawked loudly at the sight of you.

You all screamed in surprise as you looked at the bird that was now struggling to smash the door in order to crawl through the hole.

"What the hell" Ranmaru muttered under his breath in disbelief.

"That's the Wakahaka, and the two of you better hurry to the store, we'll keep it occupied" Eiichi said as he rushed Eiji and Otoya out of another door.

"How the hell are we supposed to keep that at bay?" Tokiya said as he stared at the Wakahaka, which was now gnawing its way through the door.

"I don't know, throw (Y/n) at it, Van likes her so much after all" Yamato stated as he slowly backed away from the door.

"Excuse you what?" You asked offended as you eyed Yamato.

Yamato simply shrugged at you.

"Let's not throw (Y/n) at it, I think I have an idea" Syo stated as he walked past all of you and readied himself for whatever the Wakahaka would do when it entered the room.