"Warm but breezy." Marcus answered. "You know, you remind me of someone." Bailey said. "Well, Denzel and I get that all the time." He answered, flattered. "See ya." And he walked off.

"You see? There's something weird about that guy." Zack said. "He's moved around a lot, he's evasive-" 

Woody gasped. "I've got it, I've got it. He's in the witness protection programme. Probably a mob kid."

They all agreed. "Uh, Woody he doesn't exactly look like a wise guy."

"Well, that's the point. They give you a whole new look!" Woody said. 

"Yeah but that still doesn't explain how he hasn't seen a high school schedule."

"Well he's probably been home schooled." I said. "Like Bailey's. The Pitsnargles. Although there's 23 of them so it's just like going to a regular school." I added. "The prom was creepy too." Bailey added.

________________________________________________

I was waiting outside of Zack's room. Apparently Woody found something and he's in there with Zack now. They came out and Zack grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down the hallway.

We ran down to the Sky Deck.

"I know who Zack's roommate really is." Woody said, excitedly, running down to the ping pong table that was in the middle of the floor. 

"Who?" Cody asked. "Marcus Little, is Grammy winning, recording sensation, Little Little." Woody said. London, Bailey and I gasped. "Y/n and I loved him!!" Bailey said. "I slept on him every night." Bailey said. "Huh?" Cody asked his girlfriend, confused. "I had his sheets." Bailey said, saving herself.

"Are you sure?" Zack asked. "Pretty sure, though it could have been Gary Coleman, they were pretty faded, mama bought him at a swap meet." Bailey said. "I was talking to Woody." Zack said to Bailey.

"I found him on the internet. Check it out, recognize anybody?" Woody said, holding up a webpage. "I knew I'd seen him before."

Cody went on about having the tv dinners and stuff that he released. 

"I can't believe I didn't recognize him." Zack said. "Well maybe that's because Little Little isn't so little anymore." London said.

"You guessed it." A voice said, and we turned and Marcus was standing there, looking defeated. 

"And that's why my record label dumped me. So now you know who I am. Happy?" He asked, and walked off, obviously a bit upset. 

London said something about him leading a full life because of being a rapper and in the witness protection programme but I went off to find Marcus and talk to him. 

"Hey, listen Marcus, we know you're upset, and I will talk to Zack later, but it doesn't mean you have to leave." I said. "These are Zack's clothes." Marcus said, and dumped a suitcase outside the door. Zack appeared then. "What's so wrong with everyone knowing you're Little Little?" Zack asked, taking his suitcase and duping it in the room again.

"I just want to start off fresh. Once people figure out who I am they start asking for favors and all sorts of other stuff, autographs, pictures, tickets to concerts.." Marcus explained.

"Can you get me in to see Beyoncé?" Zack asked. I hit him hard. "You mean B?" Marcus asked. "Yeah." Zack said, happily. "No." Marcus answered.

"No, you know what, I get it. You're tired of having people ask you how cool it was to be a rockstar." Zack said. "Exactly." Marcus said. There was a tiny moment of silence. "So how was it?" Zack asked, and I hit him again. "OW!!!" He said. "Stop asking stupid questions." I said, smiling through my teeth.  

"It's fine. It wasn't all perks believe me, it was hard work, late nights, long road trips, and waking up and doing it all over again the next morning." Marcus answered. "So, it wasn't fun having all those girls throw themselves at you?" Zack asked, and I rolled my eyes. "Well now that part was fun." Marcus said. 

"I gotta go and leave you two to talk and be boys. Bye guys." I said, kissing Zack's cheek and leaving his room. 

________________________________________________

The next day, I was sitting, and watching Moseby do Simon Says with some people. I saw my sister and Cody come in. "Cody, I'm tired of playing all these silly games." Bailey said to him. "Me too. Which is why I decided to enter us into a serious competition." Cody said, putting his arm around her.

Moseby appeared. "Alright boys and girls, time to play a little game of Simon Says."

Bailey and I looked at Cody. "Really?" I asked. "What's next? Duck Duck Goose?" Bailey joked.

"You'd like that, wouldn't ya farm girl?" Cody asked sassily. They went down to the floor. London didn't grasp it so Moseby had to explain it but eventually they began playing.

Then Zack, Marcus, and Woody came by then on tricycles. Moseby told everyone to clear the deck. 

"He didn't say Simon Says! I win!!" Bailey smiled. "Wha-he- aahhhhhh!!" Cody said, annoyed and stormed off.

I looked at Bailey and shrugged.

_________________________________________________

Zack asked us to play basketball with him and Marcus. London was refereeing. 

"Okay, the teams are Me, Marcus and Y/n then Cody, Bailey and Woody." Zack said.

We had really fun playing and then Zack threw the ball to me and Bailey knocked it out of my hand and it hit someone who was cleaning up ashes. "Can they have Howard on their team instead of Cody?" She asked, I face palmed. She is so clueless sometimes. 

_________________________________________________

I was walking on the Sky Deck later, and I heard Zack calling my name. "Hey, Y/n!" He called. "I got something for ya." He said, handing me a picture.

"That's not how he spells his name Zack. I also recognize your handwriting. Come on, I'm your girlfriend." I said. 

"Hey, he didn't sign it because he wanted me to sign it for you in person." Marcus said, holding my arm and signing it. I've kept it in all this time but this time, I couldn't. I felt lightheaded and arms catching me but then remembered nothing after that.

When I started to come to, I felt my body fall. "I might need a signed CD." Zack's voice said. "I'll throw in a lunch box too." Marcus added. "Someone help me up or I will beat someone over the head with said lunch box." I said, and the two boys grabbed and arm and lifted me up. 

"Thank you." I smiled to Marcus. "You're welcome." Marcus answered and left. I turned to Zack. "You're amazing you know that?" I asked, looking at him. 

"I know." He smiled, kissing me. We hung out for the night, taking a walk around the ship, just chilling and enjoying each other's company.