10. Roomies

Zack invited me over to his room to play foosball. Apparently he made up his room to look even better than before.

I walked down the hallway, and opened the door to Zack's room. "Wow Zack this is amazing how did you-" I stopped talking when I saw Woody, on top of Zack, struggling to get off a chair.

"Um, I-I'll come back later." I said, not sure how to respond and left the room. 

________________________________________________

Zack came back to me later that day and we were gonna go to his room and play foosball there. We walked hand in hand into the room. Moseby and another boy was there. "Hey." Zack said to the boy, letting go of my hand and walking over to his bed, but not copping that he'd never seen the boy before. "Hey." The boy responded.

Then he stopped walking and turned around. "Excuse me, what are you doing in my room?" Zack asked. "Your room? No, this is my room." The boy said. I looked over at Moseby who was struggling in the chair from earlier.

"Really? You see cause I've lived here for a year and a half and I think I would have noticed ya." Zack replied. "Zack Martin," Moseby spoke up, struggling a bit. "Meet your new roomate. Marcus Little." 

"Roommate?!" Marcus and Zack chorused.

"Cut the chit chat, my name tag is piercing my heart." Moseby said, and I we ran over to help Moseby up.

"Oh, there it is, thank you." Moseby said, breathing properly again, handing Marcus money.

________________________________________________

Later, Zack was working so we were all down at the smoothie bar and listening to Zack complain. "I mean, the nerve of this guy, he takes half of my dresser, half of the bathroom, and one of the two beds." 

"That's called sharing." Woody said. "I don't wanna share. I earned that room." Zack protested.

 "No, you just somehow convinced Moseby that Bailey was a girl so I got stuck with a stupid roommate." London complained. Bailey came over, after hearing what London said. "I'm stupid? This is from the girl that got trapped on a stalled escalator. 'Help! The magic stairs are broken!'" Bailey said to London, acting it out.

"Hey! It was a terrifying 48 hours." London defended. Bailey nodded and walked off. "No, what's terrifying is have some creepy guy shoved in your room mid-semester." Zack argued. 

"Hey Zack." Marcus said, appearing. "Hey Marcus!" Zack said, trying to play off that he didn't hate him. But he did, and Marcus knew it because he heard him.

"I was just telling everybody how happy I am to have a new roommate." Zack lied, making everyone look at him in disbelief. 

"Marcus, I'd like you to meet London, Woody, Bailey, Cody my clone which is why he has no personality, and my beautiful girlfriend Y/n." Zack said, and London and I were the only ones who waved. 

Marcus opened up the high school manual that we all got when we first came here. "Zack, I was looking at my class schedule. Where it says lunch, do we actually eat or is that a class where we learn about lunch?" He asked, and I saw Zack's expression change, not sure what it changed to, but it changed. "It's where we eat." Bailey answered.

"Oh! Cool!" Zack laughed and then turned around to us and mouthed "what?" with his hands in the air. 

We all shrugged our shoulders. "So, Marcus, where did you live before?" Zack asked. "Well um, here, there, and everywhere." He answered. London gasped. "Ooh! What's everywhere like this time of year?" London asked.