12. Bermuda Triangle

Bailey, Cody, Zack, London and I were all hanging out at the Smoothie Bar. Well, Zack was working but the rest of us were hanging out. 

Woody came in wearing hideous clothes and was carrying an onion. "Hey guys." He greeted, taking a bite from the onion. We all gave him a weird look.  

"Woody, why are you eating an onion?" Zack asked in disgust. "More importantly why are you wearing my 85 year old uncle's golf outfit?" Cody asked, narrowing his eyes at Woody.

"Because, we're about to enter the Bermuda Triangle." Woody answered, dramatically. "And?" Cody prompted, dragging out the 'a'. 

"This is my Bermuda Triangle protective outfit. Bermuda shorts? Bermuda onion? According to the website, Wild, Weird and Wacky, this'll keep me protected from being abducted by aliens as we enter the Bermuda Triangle." Woody explained, saying Bermuda Triangle dramatically into my boyfriends face, making him lean back.

Zack waved his hand in his face. "You're not gonna get abducted by girls either." He responded. "Woody, there are no such thing as aliens." London told him. Wow, didn't think London would have to explain that to someone, I'm surprised she knew that they weren't real. "They're just elves that uneducated people mistake for beings from outer space." I stand corrected.

"Well I'm not gonna take any chances. War ships have disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle than any other place in the world. These waters are cursed. CURSED I TELL YOU!!" Woody screamed at the end, shoving the onion in London's face. 

"Okay, Woody, there are other explanations for all the disappearances." Bailey said, walking over to Woody. Cody followed her. "Uh, for a fact, this is one of the most highly traveled shipping lanes in the world." Cody explained.

"So, statistically, it makes sense that more ships would meet with an untimely fate. Plus there are rogue waves,"

"Uh fluctuations in the earth's magnetic core" Cody added.

"I'm sticking with aliens." Woody said, clearly not understanding what either of them just said. 

"Elves!" London called in a sing-song voice. "Whatever, I didn't expect you guys to believe me anyway, alright? So I took precautions to make sure I wasn't gonna be alone when you're all abducted and probed!" Woody said defensively. 

Marcus appeared in a similar outfit as Woody, but red was the accent colour. "Hey guys, check this out. Kanye West sent me this gift basket filled with cool shorts and onions." Marcus said, excitedly. 

He turned and saw Woody's outfit. "See?" Woody told us, pointing to Marcus, trying to prove his point. 

"You know Kanye too!?" Marcus asked, surprised. "Yeah, we're cousins. I'm Kanye East." Woody replied, and walked away. I put my head in my hands. Dear God. 

________________________________________________________

Bailey, Marcus and I took a walk around the ship but when we arrived back onto the Sky Deck, Cody and Zack were arguing.

"Or, you can see all of the stars you want, after I give you a black eye." Zack said, reaching forward and tried to grab what was in Cody's hand.

"We're getting the telescope." Cody said, pulling. "Game console." Zack pulled back and then whatever they had split in half.

"You ripped the check." Cody said, annoyed. "Me?! You ripped it! You know what I want for my birthday?! To be an only child!" Zack snapped.

"Nothing would make me happier." Cody answered, and walked away.