The Confession

"guys we need to tell you something..."

Now..

"What is it Morro?" He pauses the game and motions me over and I stand beside him and he sighs. "We didn't know how else to say this but... We're brother and sister." Everyone goes wide-eyed. "Wwait sweet ol Morgan is YOUR sister!?" Cole says shocked. I feel tears fall and Morro frowns. "I might be a jerk around her but I do it cause I don't want her to get hurt. I might have possessed Lloyd but it doesn't mean I don't regret it! I do the best I can cause I basically raised Morgan on my own. So I'm not gonna stay here and take bullshit from you guys about how sweet she is and how I didn't turn out like her. I'm her only fucking family and I won't take your bullshit!" He floats upstairs and I let tears fall. "Why did I even bother telling you guys! Why! Now your gonna just hate us both. Is that how it's gonna be! Huh? Because quite frankly all he wants is to feel like a brother to you guys! He has never had one!" I run up the stairs and slam my door. Karla wasn't in my room so I guess she went to hers. I feel myself scream and sob in my pillow and hear a knock on my door. "GO AWAY!" I hear a faint sigh and sniffle. "Morgan it's me." It was Morro. "Come in bubba." He walks in and floats over sitting on my bed. I look at him and go wide eyed. His eyes were puffy and red and weren't glowing his natural electric green color... He'd been crying. I hug him. "I'm so sorry bubba..." He sniffles. "It's not your fault.. they hated me from the start." I sigh. "But it's not fair to you... You pledged to stop and be good and they are treating you like trash." He sighs. "Well I still have you and I'd never trade you for the preeminent or the relm Crystal. Hell I wouldn't even trade you to be the green Ninja." I smile and hug him. "I love you bubba." He smiles. "Love you too sis."

Meanwhile Downstairs..

Lloyd's pov.

I grow furious. "Cole what the hell man what kind of question was that!?" He frowns. "I didn't mean for it to sound like that!" I sigh. "Sure you didn't!" I hear footsteps and look to see Morgan. "Hey um... Morgan is your brother upstairs." She huffs and goes to walk away from me but I grab her wrist. "I know what I did personally was messed up and I wanna apologize for it. Tbh the reason I was shocked was because I was scared he'd hurt me if I told you I liked you. I have ever since I've laid my eyes on you... Your beautiful sweet kind and not afraid to stick up for something or someone. You wouldn't mind telling your brother sorry for me would you... I feel like I shouldn't get in his space right now." She blushes and nods making me softly smile. As a thank you I place a soft kiss on her cheek and walk to my room and taking off my clothes and throwing on my Pjs before hoping into bed and falling asleep.

Morgan's pov.
I couldn't believe what I heard. Lloyd likes me back... I run upstairs and go to my room and smile when I opened it. I see bubba laying on my bed and smile. "Bubba guess what." He smiles. "What." I smile. "Lloyd apologizes! He said he wasn't mad about us being siblings! He was shocked cause he was afraid that you'd kill him for liking me. He wanted to apologise to you personally but thought you deserve your space." He smiles and hugs me. "Awe that's so awesome!" I giggle. "I'll go to his room and thank him on the way to mine." I nod and he leaves my room shutting my door. I rub my cheek where Lloyd kissed me and smile. "He likes me back..." I drift off to sleep and smile knowing that my crush likes me.

The next day...

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and decided to get a shower first. Afterwards I throw on some black ripped skinny jeans and an emerald green shirt with electric neon green writing that spelled out "Ghost!" on the shirt. I throw on socks and my spikey black converse while fluffing my hair. I do my makeup and go downstairs to see my brother eating pancakes shaped as ghosts. "Nice shirt." I giggle and grab some cold coffee. I pour the fridgerated coffee in a to go cup and screw on the lid and taking a sip. I sit on the couch and scroll on social media smiling at cool stuff. I feel a pillow land in my lap and look to see Lloyd look at me tiredly. "Morning sweepy head." I say moving some blonde hair from his face. "Morning beautiful." I blush and he snuggles up to me. I see Jay walk down and motion for him to be quite. He nods and people come down one by one. My brother chuckles at the scene of me and Lloyd and goes to shower. Karla stumbles downstairs her hair in a messy bun and her red and gold robe on. "Morning Karla." She sees me and smiles. "Someone's sleepy." I giggle softly. "I know ain't  he such a cutie." She smiles and nods and i run my fingers through his hair making him smile and softly snore. My brother comes downstairs with his hair up and a black muscle shirt green ripped jeans and converse. He jumps in a chair and throws his feet over the arm of it. "Man I wonder fearless leader is so tired." I shrug and feel his arms wrap around my waist. "Nno Morgan-San is mine." I go wide eyed and look at him. He was talking in his sleep. How cute! I feel him stir and he looks at me and rubs his eye. "Morgan-San." I giggle. "Yes sweetie." He yawns a little bit. "Can you make me some coffee." I blush. "Yeah but you need to get off me first." He sits up and I make him some coffee. I hand it to him and he smiles. "Thank you." I nod and he drinks it. I see Nya come downstairs and roll my eyes slightly. Skylor follows her in tow and Karla sits beside me. "It's gonna be a long day." I nod and pull out my phone sighing. Boy do I hate whores...