Date with Louis

Louis' P.O.V.

I was thinking about taking Taylor on a date. She may be 14, but I still want to take her on a date. I was thinking somewhere alone. 

The beach? No, some people will be there. A cave? Sure, if it's at night and you hang lights every where. I got! There's a cave on the beach. 

We'll go there, but I'll have to ask the boys and Taylor's friends to help. I called everyone and told them. They agreed to help. 

I walked to Taylor's room and knocked on the door. I heard her say come in.

"Hey Lou" she said with a bright smile 

"Hey Taylor" I say nervously  

"Louis are you alright?" she asked with a worried look 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you something" I say 

"Well, what is it Lou?" she asked again 

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" I blurt out 

"Sure Louis, I've been waiting for you to ask" she said 

"Ok later" I say kissing her cheek 

"Later Lou" she said

Time to set everything up!

Taylor's P.O.V.

Louis just asked me out! Yes finally! What where are we going? Oh well, I have the prefect outfit and I need the girls help to get me ready. 

I called the girls and told them to come over. I look at the clock and see it's 4:30 in the afternoon. The girls ran into my room and told me to shower. I did as told. I showered and the girls throw an outfit at me. I put it on and they got to work. Around 5:30 they were finished. 

I walked out of my room and downstairs. I saw Harry and Liam at the bottom, they saw me and grabbed my hands and lead the way.

"Where's Louis?, Where are we going?" I ask  

"Shh we are almost there" Harry ordered 

"Fine" I mumbled

I saw Niall. I let go off the boys hands and ran to him. He grabbed my hand and smiled. He lead me to some cave where I saw Louis. I gasped and smiled. I let go of Niall's hand and kiss his cheek. I walk over to Louis.

"Louis what is all this?" I ask with a smile 

"Our first date" he said with a bright smile 

"I love it Louis" I said standing on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek 

"Well, let's dig in" he said holding a hand out to me 

"Ok" I said taking his hand

He lead my into the cave. Lights every where. It's was beautiful! I smiled and looked at Louis.

"I love it" I say 

"Good" he said

We sit down and start to eat. While eating we just talk about things. Louis put a blanket on the ground and sat on it. He looked up at me, he grabbed my hand with one hand and my waist with another. He pulled me down on to his lap. I kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed my neck. I turn my head towards his and press my lips on his. He kisses me back. My hand go into his hair, while his arms go around my waist. 

He pulls back an inch, his eyes are still closed.

"Taylor will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he ask

His eyes opened after he asked. I stare in to them, and I see love in his baby blue eyes. 

I nodded with a big smile. He smiled a huge smile, before he jumped up with me still in his arms. I laughed as he spun me around. 

He kissed my nose, making me do a face. He laughed and grabbed my hand, and dragged me out to see Niall and the boys with my four best friends.

"Hey guys" Louis says 

"Hi" they all say 

"We have big news" Louis said again 

"Well, what is it?" Niall asked 

"Um.. Taylor would you like to say it?" Louis asked me

I nodded and looked at everyone with a big smile.

"Me and Louis are dating guys" I say

They cheer and start dancing weirdly. I burst out laughing with Louis. I stare into his eyes and kiss him on the lips.

Best day ever!