Out with the Boys and A Kiss?

Niall's P.O.V.

Today we have a signing at the mall, and mom not here, dad can't take Taylor, so she has to come with us. 

I sigh and get up off the couch. I wake up the boys, then went upstairs to wake up Taylor. When I opened the door I saw her already up. 

She was writing in her notebook. She was also singing a bit. I walked over and sat on the bed. I tapped her foot, she jump, and I laughed at her.

"Niall!" she yelled 

"Yes sweet dear sister of mine?" I said smirking 

"What do you want?" she says 

"I wanted to see if you were up, and me and the boys have a signing so you have to go" I say getting

She sighs and pushed me out of the room, and slammed the door in my face. I just laughed and walked downstairs to make breakfast

Taylor's P.O.V.

Niall is a pain sometimes. I got my clothes and walked to the bathroom. Louis was just about to go into the bathroom when he saw me. 

I just turned around and walked back to my room, I felt a hand grab my arm and spun me around. It was Louis. I rolled my eyes and stood there.

"Taylor, I'm sorry if you think I'm leading you on or something" he said

I didn't say anything, I just stood there, looking at him. Then, I pulled my arms out of his rip and walked to my room. 

I changed in there. I really like Louis, but he just leads me to heartbreak, plus I'm only 14! I walked out in this. The guys were all eating. 

Niall, saw me and told me to eat. I told him no. I started to compare myself with Niall. I have green eye, he has blue. I wear glasses, he doesn't. I sigh and walk to the living room and started writing. I felt someone sit next to me, so put my notebook back in my bag. 

I looked at the person and saw it was Liam.

"What Liam?" I ask 

"What's wrong?" he asked back 

"Nothing, I'm just bored" I say

I'm not really bored, I'm heartbroken.

"Taylor, I know that's not true" Liam said 

"Liam.." I start 

"Tell me!" he orders 

"No!" I shout 

"Taylor, just tell me what's wrong" he said calmly

I look down, I want to run out of here. I look at Liam, then I look very where else. All the boys were staring at us. I just sighed and looked at Louis.

"I'm not telling, now let's go" I say walking out of the house

*After Car Ride*

I get out, see that we're at the mall. I walk in with the boys and see so many people. I look at the boys scared. Niall looks at me and walks over and puts an arm over my shoulders. We walk over to Paul. Niall tells Paul, I'm his sister.

"Guys can I go shopping seeing I might get bored?" I ask 

"Sure, baby sis. Do you need money?" Niall asks 

"No, later boys" I say walking away 

"Later Tater" They all yell but Louis

I walk out.

"See you later Paul" I say waving to him 

"Later Taylor" he said rolling his eyes

Well then. I just walked away and started shopping.

*1 Hour Later*

I walk back to where the guys are. I had so many bags. Niall might not like some of the clothes.  

I walked in and the boys looked at in surprise at the bags. I rolled my eyes.

"Boys, help" I begged 

"Fine" and "Okays" is what I got from them

I sighed and walked out with them to the van.

"Taylor, how much stuff did you buy?" Harry and Zayn asked at the same time 

"A lot" I said

The boys groaned, which made me smirk.

"You know I love you all" I said 

"Yeah, right Taylor" Zayn mumbled

I sigh and kissed all their cheek's but Louis. Louis looked sad, while the boys looked confused.

*After the Car Ride*

I made the guys take in my bags. I saw mom on the couch. I walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Hey mom" I say with a smile 

"Hi sweetie" she said

I walked upstairs to see Louis putting the last bag in my room. I looked at him and sighed. He looked up, and smiled. He walked over and shut the door. Ok, now I'm confused. I heard him lock it. I feel his hand snake around my waist, his lips on my neck. I pull away but he just pulls me back. He turns me around looks me in the eye.

"Louis" I whisper 

"Yes?" he whispered back 

"Stop" I say 

"Why?" he asks 

"Your just leading me--"I started to say till I felt his lips on mine

I started to kiss back. I felt him smile into the kiss. He deepened it, by brushing his tongue a crossed my lips, I let him in. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had to stand on my tippy toes to do it. I hate being short. He pulls away and smiled.

"Louis, why do you keep leading me on, if you just don't like me?" I ask with a frown 

"Taylor, I don't like you, I think I love you, I really don't know" he said

I was shocked, but I think I shocked him by kissing him again but he kisses back. I feel him start to lift me. I let him and I wrap my legs around his waist. I smile into the kiss and so does he. I pull away and smile.

Louis' P.O.V.

I just told Taylor feelings and then she kisses me. I love her kisses. I love holding her.

"I think I love you too Louis" she whispers with a smile on her face

She looked tired, so I lay her on the bed and kiss her forehead. I walk out of the room with a smile. The boys l0ok at me weird. 

I brush it off and sat down and watch TV.