A Kiss And Denying Feelings

Taylor's P.O.V.

It's been five days since I came to Ireland. Niall spends all his time with the boys now that their here. 

My crush on Louis has grown. Right now, I'm just sitting in bed writing. I was sitting in quiet till I hear the boys come home. 

I sigh and got up to change. I throw on something quick. I walked downstairs and stood there watching the guys.

"Later, I'm going out" I yell walking towards the door

They stop, and turned to me. I stop and turned to them.

"What?" I say 

"You're not going out Tay" Liam shouted at me 

"I don't care" I say running out the door

I run, and run, where ever my feet take me. I can hear footsteps behind me. I see a park with lots of trees. 

I run faster and jumped up the tree. I know I can climb. I sit on a branch, my back leaning on the tree part. I look down and see Louis looking for someone, I know it's me. I burst into tears soon, giving me away for Louis to find me. I feel someone sit next to my feet. 

I know it was Louis.

"Tater, why did you run?" he asked 

"I needed to get away Louis, I'm not used to living with lots of boys. My foster parents only had girls ok" I say 

"You could have told one of us that Taylor" he said with a sigh 

"I'm to shy, can't you see that?" I ask 

"I know your shy" he say 

"I'm leaving Louis" I say getting out of the tree 

"Taylor" Louis shouted coming down

I just stood there. Waiting for something. I watch his every step. When he's right in front of me, he pulls me close.  

Soon, I feel lips on mine. I freeze up, soon I realize it's Louis. I start to kiss him back. I could feel him smile into the kiss. 

Bombs everywhere. I pull away from the kiss and just stand there, looking down. I never had a boyfriend or my first kiss. Louis took my first kiss.

"What's wrong love?" Louis asked 

"Nothing" I say with a smile, blushing 

"Then why did you look down?" he asked confused 

"Um..you were my first kiss" I mumble

Louis' P.O.V.

She mumbled something. Her shy side is coming out and I think it's because I kissed her. I still can't believe I did that.

"Sorry, what was that?" I ask 

"You were my first kiss Lou" she said louder blushing 

"Aww" I cooed

I'm her first kiss, so honored. I need a carrot right now. Taylor might have some at the house. I grab her hand and dragged her to the house. 

We walk in, and saw the guys on the couch looking mad.

"Taylor!" Niall yelled looking pissed 

"What?" she asked 

"Why did you run like that?" Harry shouted

I pulled Taylor behind me. The guys look at us then each other. The smile at us. I look at Taylor and she's looks confused. I shake no head no to them. They frown, and sit down. Now that's over.

"I'm going upstairs" Taylor say 

"Ok" we all say

I watch her go up stairs. Once she's upstairs the guys bug me with questions.

"What happened?" Liam asked 

"How did you find her?" Zayn asked 

"Did you kiss her?" Harry asked, I smiled at that one 

"What did she say?" Niall asked last 

'Guys, everything is fine and, Harry why would you ask that?" I ask him 

"I'm Harry" he said

I nodded and walked to Niall's old room and saw Taylor on the bed looking at the wall. I sigh mentally. I knew kissing her was a mistake. 

I start to turn around and Taylor says something.

"Why did you kiss me Louis?" she asks

I turn around to look at her and she's still looking at the wall.

"I don't know Taylor" I say then I leave the room

Taylor's P.O.V.

I knew that he knew why he did it. I want him to tell me. Anyway, I'm going to get some sleep. I said night to the boys.