Make up

Wolffe:
You and Wolffe weren't seeing each other until. You were walking around the hangar during the night until you heard Wolffe. He walked towards you very fast. "Commander what's wrong?" You said until he walked up to you and kissed you passionately, you kissed back. You two pulled back "Y/N I want to get back together. " He said "Why do you want to get back together? " You said "Because... I love you and what I said was wrong. " He said "Wolffe I love you too." You said while kissing him.

Cody:
You and Cody haven't talked to each other or seen each other. Cody walked in your apartment seeing that you and a guy were about to kiss but you tried to stop. "Get away from her." He said in a angry tone. "I thought you told me he didn't have feelings for you." Clovis said. Cody glared at you for second before he walked up to Clovis and punched him. "Clone trooper aren't supposed to be with anyone. " Clovis said. Clovis punched Cody in the cheek, jaw, and stomach. "Both of you stop this." You said Cody punched Clovis him multiple times, Clovis did the same thing until the guards from H/P came in. "Senator what's going on in here?" Captain Tifoo asked. "Someone was tried to kill me, it was a assassin." Clovis said. Cody was on the ground out of breath with bruises on his face. "Guards take the commander in my bedroom.I'll be in there." You said "Yes, Senator" the captain said. You walked into your bedroom seeing a medical droid examining Cody's face and Cody hissing pain. "Medical droid I can take care of this." You said. "Yes, Senator" the droid walked out. You grabbed a cloth in a bowl with cold water in it and put it on Codys face. "Cody why did you come here?" You said "I wanted to come here to apologize. What I said was wrong I know were trying to do our duty." Cody said. You removed the cloth from his face and put it back in the bowl. "I know Cody, we were just doing what's right." You said "Y/N I love you" Cody said "I love you too." You said. Cody pulled you in for a kiss and you kissed back.

Rex:
"Y/N can we speak?" Rex said while stopping you from going to your room. "What do you want to talk about Captain." You said. Rex toke your hands in his hands and said "Y/N, what I said was wrong, I just got carried away and I'm  sorry. "I'm sorry to, for not listening to orders... I was tired and worn out." You said "Does it mean we can get back together." Rex said "It does" You said. You kissed passionately.

A/N:The next chapter will include smut and maybe some dirty stuff.