First I love you

Wolf :
You and wolf were  walking out of the mess  hall going to your room. When you  two got to your room  you two both sat down. "Y/N can I tell you something? "He said "Sure, what is it? " you said in a nervous way. "Y/N I-i love you "he said "I love you two." you said. You both leaned in for a kiss.

A/N:I know this isn't  wolffe but I  like it.

Cody:
A/N:I'm just coming up with this
You and Cody were going  back to coruscant. You two were walking around the  hangar. "Senator I mean Y/N can I  say something? "He said "Sure what did you want to say? "You said. "Y/N I  love you since I talked to you in the gardens and I wanted to say I love you. "He said "Cody I love you too. "You said and kissed his cheek. After that you went back to your apartment.

Rex:
Rex was going on a mission with general skywalker and you and Ahsoka stayed behind for some reason. Rex ran up to you while you were walking around the hangar. "Y/N can I  speak to  you  before I leave? "He said "Yes you can Rex. "You said "Y/N I  love you. "Rex said "Rex I love you too  when I fell in love with you. "You said while touching  his cheek and kissing  him.

A/N:for rex this is also a first  kiss part and I love you  part. Because I skipped  Rex in first kiss. 
A/N: