Chapter 1

#1 -  A New Start

"Anaya, please be more kind to people. I know all your issues but still you have to be a little normal " Naira kept on lecturing me as I ignored the bus Conductor.

I just turned my head towards the window seeing the view outside. I could see tall buildings and vehicles everywhere. I was very excited to come here as the only purpose I am here is to fulfill my dream.

Naira also kept quiet as she got indulged in watching the breathtaking view outside. Whatever she might say, but she is the only person I trust in this entire world.

Soon, we reached the destination . I urged to move out of that crowded bus. At the door I met that Conductor again. He looked at me with a wierd expression. I as usual ignored and got out.

As I got out I sighed a breath of relief as I believed I have finally reached the city of my dreams, Mumbai. The only problem was that I couldn't let anyone know my secret or else everything would be doomed.

Naira smiled at me. But I was still in the awe of the beauty of this city. I wondered whether my dreams would be fulfilled. I believe one day I won't require to hide this secret of mine from anyone. But that day is too far and I have a lot of hurdles to pass through.

Breaking my dream, Naira says," Anaya! Let's go to our flat. "

I smile and move ahead and Naira comes along with me.

It was just a walking distance from the bus stop to our flat. Actually we had rented it. Tomorrow our college would began and that would be my first step towards my goal.

We reached our flat and settled out our things.

I looked out of my window to see the beautiful view of Marine Drive. I knew I was ready for a new start and I hope it would be better than everything that happened in my past.

(Friends, how was it? I know it's quite a boring chapter but please stay tuned for now there's much more to come.)