Chapter 4

# 4 - Alright !

The lectures soon got over and we all left. As soon as we got out, I remembered that I had left one of my books inside and so I told Naira to move ahead and I would join her back.

I went back to my class and as soon as I returned to Naira, I saw her smiling in a sheepish manner. I knew definitely she did something which most probably I am not going to like.

I asked went and asked her the reason for this smile. She replied," Actually, something happened."

Oh No! What did she do now? I hope she didn't meet that guy.

She continued," So I was waiting here when this one guy came to me showing me a poem and asked me about the writer."

I prayed for a second that she didn't reveal my identity.

" I said I have seen the writing somewhere but I don't exactly remember."

I gave out a sigh of relief when she again continued," But I told him...."

I widened my eyes giving her a questioning look.

She spoke," I told that I can help him to find her."

What the heck was she saying?

She knew very well that I hated people then how can she say this and moreover why would she help him to find me as she being my bestie already knows me.

I couldn't control and walked ahead leaving her behind. She came to me and tried to talk to me but I ignored and ran to our flat.

On reaching inside, she just pulled me aside and said," It's enough of all of this, Anaya! You never know when a perfect person comes in your life so after so long when someone has appreciated your work, you should thank him and not hate him."

No, I can't. I know he might not be that bad but I can't let anyone find my secret.

She continued," God forbid, if someday I go away from you then what will you do, Anaya? Try to understand."

Tears rolled down my cheeks hearing this. I went inside my room and locked the door.

I don't want to do this but what Naira says is also correct. I definitely need some time to think.

-------- ~ ----------- ~ ------------ ~ --------

" Oh Anaya! I just love you. You finally understood." Shouted Naira like a mad person. I never thought she would react like this.

I pointed my finger to her reminding the terms that I gave her.

" Oh Yes! Definitely I will follow all your Terms and Conditions, Maam" she said teasing me.

I kept my terms in mind while taking the decision.

I had just agreed that she could tell him that She knew who wrote the poem but she can't disclose it and instead I would only talk to him through letters.

This was the term I gave her for which I took a whole night and for this she was dancing like a doll.

I don't know when Naira gets this sudden change of behaviour. At one point, she would behave like a mature lady while at other point she behaves like a kid who becomes happy for small things.

We got ready and left for college. I knew if we stayed together he would doubt us so we were going to stay a little far from each other.

I didn't know if this was going to work out.

Just as we reached college, Naira ran to somewhere I could never know and I walking slowly into the campus .

Suddenly this guy came up to me and stood in front of me. He would be like a little taller than me . I looked up to his face and believe me he really had a pretty face.

I almost smiled seeing him but then....

No ! I can't break my own rules. How can I even think of him? Oh My God! This is getting too difficult.

He spoke," Do you know who wrote this poem?" And he showed me that white paper on which I had written the poem.

I wrote this. Yes, This is my creation, said my inner voice to me but My brain and my heart couldn't accept this .

I ignored him and moved ahead. He stopped me and asked," Do you know her? Please tell me. I really want to meet her. "

This was becoming very difficult to handle and I just shook my head in disapproval and ran towards my class.

Mostly, I don't like talking to people because always they hate me and I also feel an inner hatred towards them . But I didn't want to talk to him because I didn't want him to hate me .

Now that, God knows Why?

( Friends....!!!! Howz the Chapter?
Give your suggestions and feel free to vote and comment.)