qna : 17

For some reason, Taehyung's message sent Jeongguk have chills down his spine. He hardly gulped his stucked saliva when someone suddenly knocks at the door.

The young boy got up on the sofa, leaving his phone on the glass table, and walks slowly going to the door. Rolling the doorknob carefully as he open the door, seeing a familiar handsome man.

Before Jeongguk spoke, the older greets him a desperate kiss on the lips, pinning him on the wall, and placing his knee in the middle of the younger's thighs.

The next move he did is unzipping Jeongguk's zipper pants while rubbing his thigh on the younger's now harden bulge, and tongue was asking for permission to enter his mouth.

Jeongguk's mouth seems to react on its own and let the older's tongue invade his mouth. He explores the younger's wet cavern, and it's too late to realize that his playing with Taehyung's tongue now.

While enjoying his kiss; Jeongguk didn't notice Taehyung's hand is now grabbing his private area, and it turns his body weak. He was losing his balance that time while their tongue is still battling for dominance but seems like the older is winning.

Taehyung noticed it so he quickly carry Jeongguk, grabbing his waist with his two hands, and placing the younger's legs on his shoulders as he kneel down on the floor.

"T一tae.." Jeongguk called, heart's beating rapidly. Taehyung seems to notice the younger is quite nervous, he grinned.

"Close the door, baby." his deep voice makes the younger submissive, Jeongguk's hand acted on its own and closes the door.

Jeongguk's manhood is now being stroked by Taehyung's hand and while his kissing him in sloppy kiss. The older slowly pumping it, pulling away from the kiss to lick the manhood's tip.

Jeongguk staggered, letting out a moan by that. Taehyung started to bob his head, and the younger can feel his throat, trying to deep throat maybe?

Jeongguk's legs are shaking due to almost cumming, his left hand gripped the older's hair while his right hand is on the wall for guide on their position. Later, Taehyung's head bobbed in a quick pace.

"T'tae一 ah!" and by that, Jeongguk moaned in orgasm. Worst, it is inside of the older's mouth.

Jeongguk tried to catch his breath- the younger glanced at Taehyung who looks at him deep in the eyes, but the younger's eyes landed on his lip. In the corner of his lip, there's a left white liquid.

The younger's hand slowly move and go to the older's face. Taehyung seemed stood frozen because of the young boy's unexpected action, the younger removed the white liquid using his thumb.

Taehyung can't help but to teaseful smirk, "I need reward for drinking it."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, sighing as his cheeks get tainted red, he mumbled, "I'll be cooking then.."

The two fixed theirselves, Jeongguk getting the groceries, then going to the kitchen to cook. Taehyung sighed heavily, going to the living room to sit on the couch, he combed his hair using his fingers, then tried to relax himself, "Shit, his hot.."

He's hard.. as fuck.