Actions Speak More Than Words.⋮Meto メト ╳ Reader「Mejibray」

I honestly love Meto a lot.  He works in silence,  is adorable and is an amazing drummer.  I hope he is doing well.

۵

Meto and〔Y/N〕have been childhood friends.
You both liked the same genre of music, the same fashion styles and food. You even went to the same school as each other when you both have been maturing into teenagers! Sleepovers, cosplays, shopping, you name it, you guys did it! (Besides showering, bathroom time, of course. ヾ(・∀・;)
Now at the age of 19, the childhood friends attended Tsukuba-dai Komaba (Tokyo-to), a national Highschool in Tokyo. You both studied hard and long in hopes to attend a Fine Arts College. Of course, he wanted to become a drummer. He always has. When you both grew up together, you repeatedly saw him tapping on tables, walls, etc, with either pencils or his fingers. While he wanted to be a drummer, you wanted to become a Manga Artist and a guitarist!

┄┄━ ☾━┄┄

    In class

You both were the only two who have decided to stay behind and clean since you wanted to spend time with Meto.  You wore a common black,  Japanese school uniform whilst Meto wore his Lolita like clothing with his favorite bear,  Ruana-Chan.  A hime cut hair with twin, curly pigtails that were both baby-blue and pink. Atop his head was a large, scarlet, leather materialized bow tie. His attire, was a white dress that was polka-dotted black with the center being laced down with colorful ribbons.
Of course, many people judged him for his liking of this type of style and bullied him, especially since he was a male. If people ganged up on him, you would be by his side and defend him at all cost. Though, you had no problem with that. In fact, you found it quiet adorable and amazing at how confident he was able to show that type of display regardless of the judgment. He was so delicate and such a gentle being. Because of him, you actually gotten into the Lolita style.

As the years gone by,  you have realized that you have gradually began developing feelings for him. Each time he got near you, your heart sped up and your cheeks would become red. Meto was curious from time to time, but you simply said that you were a bit hot or merely ill. While in class, you decided to clean each individual desk and Meto decided to clean the board. It was silent since he did not speak as much. If anything, he would talk quietly to the point where it was even below a whisper. That was what you cherished. Even though he rarely spoke, his presence and the time he spent with you covered for it. Minutes passed and Meto decided to use the restroom. Knocking on the board, it caught your attention and you looked at him.

❝ Yes, Meto? ❞ You questioned, walking towards him. With his free hand, he gently grasped your hand and made the palm of your hand face the ceiling. With his index finger, he wrote what he wanted to speak‪∶‬

❝ 私はトイレを使用するつもりです. ❞
( I am going to use the restroom. )
The arm then wrapped around Ruana-Chan and you smile.

❝ Alright. Come by fast so that we can go home and eat. I'm starving! ❞ You state, your arm returning to your hip.
He smiled and nodded in agreement before exiting the classroom. Once he left, you decided to continue cleaning the desks.

A few minutes bypassed and you found it quite odd at how long it was taking him to return.
Just when you finished the last desk, you decided to leave the classroom and go to the bathroom to check if he was okay.

❝ Meto— ❞
Just before you could finish your sentence, laughter filled the silent hallways. Both females and male voices boomed into your ears. They sounded very familiar. . That's it. Those voices belonged to the group of females that have been bullying Meto for the past month about his feminine behavior and attires. Like that, you began running, following those horrid words and sentences.
Seconds afterwards, you arrived in a classroom where Meto was huddled in a corner, grasping onto Ruana-Chan for dear life whilst he was surrounded by 5 female students. The leader was pulling at Meto's hair and slapping his visible cheek.