4. Making Heads Turn

My outfit:

My POV As I look in the mirror and admiring what I'm wearing I then get a text message I walk to my phone take it off the charger and read it

My POV
As I look in the mirror and admiring what I'm wearing I then get a text message I walk to my phone take it off the charger and read it

Babe: hey beautiful we're here hurry we can't be late for school. Plus I need to see my girlfriends beautiful face ;)

Me: I'm coming so just chill lol

As I pick up my bag and my keys and put them in my bag and have my phone as well I head out and see them and see yoongi in the drivers seat this time and he whistles and says "damn well I'm the lucky one for sure" I get in and shut the door and kiss his cheek and say "so am I" I buckle up and off to school we go. Moments later we are hand in hand and as we approach the doors we see my friends and Ariel says "the secret admirer is Min" they all gasp and I say "ugh your such girls" we all laugh and Ariel says "well duh we are girls" we laugh again and go to breakfast.

We have our breakfast and we all sit together other people sees me and him being cute and the school gasps we shrug it off and keep eating our pancakes and sausage patties. Mrs Newton says "Miss Gray you have been noticed" then a man in a suit comes my way and says "your Khia Gray it's nice to finally meet you face to face. I have to say I love your work and I love what I hear coming from you. Here is my card give me a call and we'll discuss your future up in California. I got to go I got a meeting downtown see you later super star" Ariel says "I've always known your name will be in lights and on the tv screen" I look at Min and his friends they look sad.. why do they look sad? I still need to time before I announce my answer.

**
It has been a day and we are in our final class and Mrs Newton says "okay first of all let's congratulate Khia on being noticed by a recording company" they all clap and I fake a smile and I'm not sure I look back and see my boyfriend crying. I get up and go sit by him and hold his hand and we interlock our fingers together and we connect our foreheads together. We feel everybody's eyes on us but once again we don't care I whisper to him "I'm not going anywhere" he says "why?" I say "because I love you and want to spend every waking hour with you and you only" he says "I love you too and same"

Min's POV
As I got home and brought her with us we enter the house with our fingers interlocked with one another. I look down at our hands and I pull apart and I say "you need to go and make millions of people fall in love with your voice" she says to me "no I'm not going anywhere without you. What about the people I love and care about?" And I say "and your friends and me and my friends we all love you and want you to be happy. Music makes you happy does it?" She then says to me "well yes, yes it does b-" I cut her off with my hand going over her mouth.

And say "that's my final word and your going to call this guy and make millions of people fall in love with you" I dig in her back jean pocket and take out the card and her phone and dial the number. Someone picks up and I say "may I talk to Mr Michael Dixon please" once he said hello I give her the phone she takes it and says "hi it's me Khia I'll join forces with you" I can't help it but smile moments later she comes back in and sits next to me. And says "I'm going to miss you. I have a meeting with him next Monday" I say "babe that's great" we kiss and hug and cuddle and sleep. My baby is going to be a star