2. Who's The Secret Lover!?

My outfit:

My POV As I walk to my locker I see the boys smile at me and I give them a confusing look open my locker and see roses I gasp "oh my god their beautiful" my friends surround me and say "someone put my favorite set of flowers in my locker

My POV
As I walk to my locker I see the boys smile at me and I give them a confusing look open my locker and see roses I gasp "oh my god their beautiful" my friends surround me and say "someone put my favorite set of flowers in my locker. I wonder who and why?" Ariel says "a secret admirer.. that's so cute" I see the boys with their eyes on me i shake that off and Heather says "there's a letter too"

I take out the letter and read it to them and it says "Khia.. you made me fall for you and now I can't stop you make my heart melt. I'm no good at this and I'm trying my best to win your love and your heart and once I tell you who I am I hope you don't hate me. You deserve to be treated like a queen and I'm going all full out on you cause your all I think about. Sincerely your secret lover" I say "he's such a romantic" with our backs facing the lockers and living on this letter.

Seconds later we get back to my locker and April says "there is a new letter" I take it out and read it to them and it reads "you look beautiful today by the way. I'm really loving with what your wearing black suits you, you look so sexy right now I wish I could kiss you right now. But you'll reject me and speaking of rejection give the new kid you yelled at a chance he's a good guy I know him all to well.. he's kind you can trust me when I say so" I say "wow this guy is has a soul I have to meet him"

**
As we go into our last class we all sit and I see sweets in my seat and look at the boys and say to them "did he just leave these here?" Min says "yeah you just missed him he left these here for you" I take the note and read it and it reads "sweets for my sweet.. love you so much gorgeous" I smile and start to cry and say "why is he being so nice to me? I don't deserve it really" Ariel says "you do your the worlds sweetest person I know and the rest of us know that as well. This guy is a good guy he's nothing like the last one who made you into what he is. This guy ain't like that look at what this secret lover is doing to you, you need to be treated like this"

She adds "forget Taylor and focus on this secret admirer who's doing his best to win your heart. And once we know who he is I hope he has friend that kind hook me up with" I laugh and sit and eat one piece of chocolate for now and save the rest for later.

Min Yoongi's POV
Taylor? And what did he do to her? Is this why she treated me the way she did? Ooh the things I will do to ruin him for doing this to her... wait.. into what he is? He made her into a person that people should be scared of.. Khia babe I promise I am like him but I'm changing for you. I look at the guys and they look at me and I lean in and they do as well and I say

"I got an idea let's wait til we get home" as school finishes and as we are at our lockers we see her come this way they look at me and smile and I smile as well and we look at her open her locker and my new note to her  falls down to the ground she picks it up and reads it out loud to herself. And she says "hey so this Taylor guy did you wrong huh? Trust me baby I was a guy just like him but thanks to you, you changed me and remember I love you" she puts her jacket on and with a smile on her face she says "where are you my love" she faces us and says with her flowers in her hands  "bye boys have a good day" she leaves and kookie says "she finally smiled at us all thanks to you Suga" I say "I'm right here Khia"

**
We enter our house and tae says "so?" I say "oh yeah.... how about we all buy her flowers with one word one the cards that's in the flowers and I hand her another note and say it's from him. Even though the guy is me" they all say at the same time "let's do it"

Get ready princess for more flowers from me. You really did change my wicked ways I owe it all to you you will be mine.

A/N~ Sorry for making this one so short. thanks for reading ARMY much love to you all~