bring your child to work ; park hyungsik

Start from the beginning

Hyungsik let his son play around his office with his toys while he worked.

After working for sometime, his son got too loud.

'Minhyuk. Ssh-ssh. I'm working, quiet down a little bit.', he looked up from his computer.

'I want to play with you.'

'As much as I want to play with you, I have to work right now.'

'It's boring in here. I have no one to play with.', he started crying.

'Ah, don't cry.', he stood up to pick his son up, 'Don't cry. Sssh-ssh. The faster you stop crying, the faster I can finish work and play with you.'

Minhyuk's feelings were already hurt, so he couldn't stop crying.

You could hear faint crying sounds coming from his office.
You looked up and saw Hyungsik trying calm down his son.

You felt bad and felt like you needed to do something about it.
You hesitated and first, but got up and headed to his office.

You knocked and walked on in.

'Oh, Y/N. Hold on, I'm sorry.'

He continued to try to calm down Minhyuk, but wasn't getting anywhere.

You stepped forward and bent down to Minhyuk.

'Awe, what's wrong? What made you cry?', you said cutely and softly, 'Was it this mean man?', you teased Hyungsik.

Hyungsik laughed.
Minhyuk turned away from you, shyly.

'He's shy. I'm sorry.'

'Minhyuk, how about you and I go play? We can give your dad some time to finish up his work, he'll be finished in no time

'Minhyuk, how about you and I go play? We can give your dad some time to finish up his work, he'll be finished in no time. What do you say?'

He stopped crying and just looked at you.

'Whatever you want to play, we can play it together. Come on.', you said sweetly.

He had this shy look on his face.

'I doubt he'll give in. It'll take weeks before he gets comfortable with a stranger.', Hyungsik laughed.

'Awwe, Park Minhyuk doesn't want to play with me.', you fake pouted, 'It hurts my feelings. All I can do is cry.'