Chapter 10 - Sick

Your POV 

I woke up having a terrible headache. I turned around to see a sleepy Levi beside me. I coughed loudly, that caused Levi to wake uo and look worried at me. "Love, you okay?" he asked placing his on my cheek "yeah, im good" i said but Levi's eyes widned "You gotta be kiding me, you're burning" He quickly stood upand brought blankets to warm me.

Then he ran downstairs to get me something to eat. I was covered by the blankets  and it was so warm that i just wanted to sleep again. Levi entered the room with some food. "(y/n) eat this first and then you can sleep" he said as i looked at the food "Really now? soup" i said rolling my eyes "yeah soup, why whats the matter"

"Too mainstream"

Levi rolled his eyes. I refused to eat the soup a million times, but at the end Levi won. He forced me to eat the soup, and I swear to god I won't ever again eat soup, and its not Levi's fault, he knows how to cook, but I HATE SOUP.

But well, I gotta admit it, it was a good decision to stay with him, after that night 2 weeks ago, everything changed. He seems to care a lot for me, now I know that he loves me.

We spent the rest of the day together. Levi didnt leave the home and stayed with me to make sure I wouldn't get any worse. But well I think he regret that. I surely was his nightmare.

"Levi, I'm hungry"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Chocolates, I want a mountain of chocolates"

"Love, I dont have any chocolates now"

"Then go buy some um hungry"I ordered him and he did as I said. When he got back home he brought me some chocolates. "I'm going to get a shower, I won't be late" he said and headed to the bathroom. About 10 minutes later he came back with a towel around his torso.

I smiled devilish at him as I looked at the towel "Levi~ I'm hungry"

"Again, you just ate. What do you want again?"

"You" I said and hugged him from behind causing him to lose his balance and laid on the bed. "(Y/n), come on you're sick" he said as he gotarms "Tsk" I sighed.

"I'm bored not sick" I said ironically while looking at the window.
"You're both, you better rest".

"Let's go for a walk"

"No" He said. I noticed the anger in his expression, I maybe had gone to far. "Then I won't talk to you ever again!"
I said and crossed arms "Stop acting like a child, you're 18 years old" Levi kissed my forehead and hugged me "I still a kid by heart" I giggled.

"I dont have anything to do. Oh wait I know, Let's take a shower, together" I said with a smirk placed on my face.
"If you want to take a shower, do it, but do it yourself. I just took a shower, I'm clean"

"Yeah but if you take a shower again...you'll be double-clean" Levi rolled his eyes "Stop saying stupid things and go take a shower"

"Fine"

I got up from the bed. Once I stood up I felt my legs weak, so I sat down. "What's wrong?" Levi asked "My legs have given up on me, also when I stand up my head hurts even more" I confessed to him. "Jeez, you can't even walk, thats how weak you are" Levi said as he stood up and walked toward me "I'm not weak, if I was I would already been eaten by a titan" when I said that Levi lifted me up, bridal style and walked toward the bathroom with me in his hands.

"Okay, okay got it, now let's get you clean-" He said as he started to unbutton my shirt, I looked at him with a kinky smirk "without dirty thoughts" he finished.

He took of my shirt "Really now, you can't even take you clothes off by yourself"

"No, but I can take off yours" Before I could say anything else Levi looked at me with a "stop it or I'll kill you" expression "Okay, I'll cut it".

He continued to strip me as he took of my pants and bra. He wasn't wearing a shirt so the only thing he had to take of was his pants and boxers and so he did. After he completely striped himself, I took of my panties and we got in the shower.

I turned on the water trying to find the best temperature. When the temperature of water was finally setted threw the water yo Levi "Is it too hot for you?" I asked him "No, its good" He took the shower head and started washing me.

Then he took the sponge and started masassing my with it. First at my back the he slowly moved to my breasts and after some moments he moved his hand down to my belly and finally reached my womanhood. I threw my head back as he continued to please me "If you were not sick, we woyluld have fun now" he whispered to my ear, i wanted to kiss me, but I didnt want him to get sick.

He moved down to my legs and after he finished I took another sponge and started washing him "My turn"

I washed all over his body except his private parts, I left that for the end.
When I was done with the other parts of his body I moved to his penis "oh shit, (y/n) please stop" he said,i did as he told me, only because of my sickness.

We finished with the shower and we moved back to the room. As I was dressing up, I felt Levi's hands hugging me from behind " that dirty mind of yours l" he said and bit my ear.

"Just wait you'll be punished when you get well" I giggled "yeah , I sure will"

_______________