Part 1

~Toms POV~

I awake, as usual, to the familiar sound of birds chirping on the tv. I get up out of my crib and sit by the door, waiting for mama to come collect me. I suck on my dummy for what seems like forever, staring at the door in anticipation. I was hungry. I needed to go potty. I wanted a drink. I wanted tomeebear, who was high up on the shelf. I wanted my mama. I start to cry softly, huggling my blankie tighter. She wasn't coming again today either.

I felt weak and tired, scared and frightened. I felt alone.

~Tords POV~

I hum softly, looking around the house. I was a rich... "business" man, rather handsome as well. The sales woman fawned around me, trying not to make it obvious that she was drooling all over me. It didn't work. At all. I spot a few rings on her finger. How disgusting, she was married too.

I stride into the house, looking around. I hear faint sobs coming from somewhere, however i presume its just the neighbours.  I quickly sign for the house, just wanting the annoying woman to leave already. God was she annoying. She rushes out the house, as if she would of caught the plague being in here any longer.

I take my time looking through the house, it was rather beautifully decorated. I wouldn't need to spend much money here, maybe repainting the walls red though. It was a rather beautiful quaint house, and i had already taken a liking to it. As i strolled further down in the house, the crying got louder. I groan a little, maybe this is why the last owner left so quickly.

I reach a large spruce door at the end of the corridor. I reach out to open it, the golden handle glinting mischievously at me...