One More Night

I crave you, I crave your mind, body and touch, I want to know you inside and out, what makes you squirm ? What causes you to quiver and shake till you release all your juices ? Touching on your skin and kissing on your spots, till you moan and say my name with a bliss of pleasure. Pulling and tugging on one another as we fight for dominance to see who overpowers who, what starts off as a heated kiss easily becomes a night of intense passion as I kiss from your neck down to blissful heaven between your thighs as it gives me taste that's so divine, as I stare into your eyes with a look of passion, your breathe heavily wondering what my next move could be, I move up to you slowly, kissing up your neck and on your jawline as you catch my lips while I hold your waist and slowly enter you, you let out a quiet gasp as you feel yourself being filled up, locked in a passionate as I increase my strokes. Your nails run against my back as my tempo speeds up , you moan and nibble on my neck feeling your climax quickly rising, you arch your back as an orgasm approaches, I grip your thighs as I soon follow behind. We lay next to one another outta breath and looking into one another's eyes as we get ready for round 2 and you climb on top, ready to ride.